Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 05:21 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dull here after overnight rain, still lightly raining and very warm indoors though. Showers soon dying out with maximum temperature of 20ºC, according to the weather forecast.

Sunday – another day of rest, rather an enforced one with everything outside being soaked through, no work in the garden today!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 07:22 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good mornng everybody.

After a weekend of looking after my 6 yer old grandson I'm looking forward to a restful afternoon once we've taken him home at lunchtime.

My batteries need recharging.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 07:31 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 07:59 AM

Mornin Baz, Carol, Moyra and all who follow.

Dull outdoors but it is very close and sticky indoors, got the fan on but really it's only circulating warm air.

Making Dad a Sunday roast and my husband is taking it up for him so I can have a well deserved pyjama day.

My plan is to watch Alita Battle Angel with my feet up whilst I recharge my batteries. I'll do as little as possible oooooooo I'm looking forward to my lazy day. .

Have a wonderful, blessed day all in whatever you do x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:41 AM

Morning all, wet overnight but a warm one all the same...

Just back from taking the dogs over the hills and having a coffee before going over to my Mum's to mow her lawns.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here, have already done a load of washing which is now outside on the line.

Had breakfast, washed, dressed, taken Coco out, fed the birds.

Not a lot planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:53 AM

Good morning all from.a bright and sunny Yorkshire....rain overnight so it looks really fresh and pretty here.

A busy day for me I have my daughter and little six year old Grandson for lunch then I'm picking up my 1year old Grandson at teatime and he is staying until Tuesday teatime

By Wednesday I will be well and truly knackered...Carol will understand

Have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy but due to clear up later.

I am going to start by digging up the garlic and hanging it to dry, it has not done well this year then a bit of dead heading.

I trimmed Chloe yesterday taking her coat right back and she slept better last night, she is 11 now and feels the heat.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:16 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Summer, that sounds great fun.

A sleepless night for me, leg is still painful although the swelling is just starting to reduce and the redness is not as bright.

An inside day, resting and watching TV.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:41 AM

Good morning all.
I heard rain during the night, and it is very dull this morning so far.

As usual, lots to do, both inside and out, but before anything I need my bacon sarnie and cuppa.
Sunday paper's just arrived, so I shall have a read while munching.
I do love Sundays.

Have a good day, folks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top