Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:11 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A cloudy start but it’s early yet. According to the weather forecast it is going to be a fine and dry day, feeling warm in the sunshine. Maximum temperature of 21ºC.

Shopping to do today, I am running out of the essentials. Then maybe some work in the garden!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:32 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Lodgers up early today.

Black Bin is out, time for a couple of hours sleep before Hospital.

Have a Good Day All.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:50 AM

Good morning everyone.

Off to Sainsbury's to stock up on cat food and cleaning products, then to the farm shop for fruit and veg, finishing up at the butchers - all together that's about a five mile walk. What fun - this time last week I could not even have thought about it.

Enjoy your day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:57 AM

Good morning everyone, Monday again already, where do the weeks go....

Nothing much planned yet for the day, but something will turn up no doubt.

Have a good day folks
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 06:41 AM

Morning all.
A lovely morning driving home from work, nice and sunny which offsets the previous eight hours of gloom

I need to ring the dentist as I want a second opinion on the cost of my crown replacement. They advised me that I should go private (at an extortionate cost of almost £3000!) when I've been speaking to colleagues at work who have had similar treatment via the NHS 'band 3' at a much more affordable price of around £260. Something to clear up there methinks!

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 06:53 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny start to the day, perfect for a drive down to Devon!

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a lovely sunny start to the day, perfect for a drive down to Devon!

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Happy hols Mags...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:25 AM

Good morning all.

Have a lovely time in Devon Mags, I love Devon

Got an appointment with the Bank at 9.30am this morning, then do a bit of shopping then back home and do some work in the garden, then at lunch time off to Wetherspoons for my lunch.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning all.

Happy holidays to you Mags.

I've got my fitness class this morning. Shopping at Home Bargains this afternoon & out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:09 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top