Join for free
anekico
Liverpool UK
anekico is female  anekico has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Where to go what a to do!

So....my daughter and I are planning a holiday next year, apart from the fact the brochures aren't out yet and I am incredibly impatient, it is also the hard decision, where to go.

At the moment we are looking at Crete and Athens, from the historical point of view. Then extravagantly we are also considering the USA, either San Francisco or New York.

Got to be patient and wait for the brochures to come out so wondered where and what your quandaries are?
Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2010, 02:25 AM

Re: Where to go what a to do!

Hi have you decided where to go ?
My quandaries are = how can we earn more money for more holidays

We used to enjoy 2 week breaks, but prefer shorter city breaks now - plus you can normally cram a few more of them in too haha.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2010, 02:18 PM

Athens is lovely so gets my vote
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2010, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Athens is lovely so gets my vote
And the Greeks need all the tourists they can get at the moment since their national debt is even bigger than UK's
anekico
Liverpool UK
anekico is female  anekico has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2010, 11:21 AM

Still not decided. Waiting for the brochures to come out. Am off to Edinburgh in less than 3 weeks to celebrate youngest daughters 30th birthday and cannot wait for that.
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2010, 12:38 PM

We'll go to one of the Scottish Islands for a few days then home and then to another. Trying to 'do' them all. (well the bigger ones anyway)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top