Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 08:17 AM

Re: How do you book..

Hi

I occasionally scour the web sites for special deals, but nit very often and even then only for short breaks.

The long haul stuff I invariably do myself, book the flights and hotels separately.

I do a lot of SE Asia stuff, so only book a hotel for my first two nights and the last, in between, guest houses.

They are absolutely lovely out there and really cheap, even cheaper if you ring them and negotiate.

This one is ace.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R..._Province.html
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tuppy ->
... do you use a travel agent or go it alone.

I've done both but have the last two times I have gone the route of the ABTA bonded agents rather than do it myself.

What do you do?
I do everything myself.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 10:52 PM

We have done both. Last year, my wife booked direct with our Sorrento hotel and booked the Easyjet flights separatlely. This time for Sicily, she booked it altogether and worked out cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top