Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 06:55 PM

cruises now paid for

Well that is this years cruise paid for and already paid for 2017 cruise, just have to sort out what trips out we want later on. Time now to save up a bit of cash for trips out and book , the enjoyable part of the cruise experience are the trips seeing different places so a but of studying and picking at leisure now
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 07:20 PM

Re: cruises now paid for

We paid the balance for our April cruise just after Christmas, but probably won't book any tours as we've visited most of the ports before.

World cruise (January 2017) balance is due in October, and we'll certainly book some tours on that one, particularly in our tries that are new to us.

And we may well book another cruise for late summer this year. We'll have to see how the mood takes us!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 08:50 PM

Well, it's alright for some.
That's all I can say!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:10 PM

It's our neighbours and good friends 50th wedding anniversary in October so we'll be looking for a cruise to celebrate together. We enjoyed a Med cruise last year and really enjoyed each others company. It's looking like the Canaries, somewhere warm, and our friend won't fly so it must go from Southampton.

Good luck on the world cruise Deb, it's on our bucket list.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Well that is this years cruise paid for and already paid for 2017 cruise, just have to sort out what trips out we want later on. Time now to save up a bit of cash for trips out and book , the enjoyable part of the cruise experience are the trips seeing different places so a but of studying and picking at leisure now
Well bully for you, why don't you brag a little bit more and tell us about the food you will be eating?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
It seems that you are like me Realspeed - planning and researching your holiday is half the fun.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Good luck on the world cruise Deb, it's on our bucket list.

We've done a world cruise already, in 2012. It was intended to be a one-off to celebrate our retirement, but it was such an amazing experience that we thought we had to do it again while we're still fit enough.

And after we got back, my husband wrote a book about it, based on the blog he kept at the time. It's still selling steadily, and was #3 in the Amazon cruise travel list earlier this week!

I am very proud!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Deb W ->
We've done a world cruise already, in 2012. It was intended to be a one-off to celebrate our retirement, but it was such an amazing experience that we thought we had to do it again while we're still fit enough.

And after we got back, my husband wrote a book about it, based on the blog he kept at the time. It's still selling steadily, and was #3 in the Amazon cruise travel list earlier this week!

I am very proud!
That's brilliant about your husbands book, I also did a blog on here last year while on our cruise; It's in 'Bob's Bits' in the Leisure Activities section but nobody usually goes there....
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Well bully for you, why don't you brag a little bit more and tell us about the food you will be eating?
Yup Purwell.
I reckon this thread should have been called The PoserCruiser thread!
Hows about that then?
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 01:42 AM

we love cruising and will pay fully for my next cruise in may. we always go from Southampton or any other British port so we dont have to fly, and we always have a balcony cabin (for the cruise green eyed monsters out there)its no different from any other decent all inclusive holiday except you are on the water.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top