Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:59 AM

Re: Let this be a lesson to me !!!

Awwww, you're such a lovely lot on here. Thank you so much.

Believe me, you cannot tell me anything I don't already know! it looks as though I am going to be told off for the rest of my life by all of my gorillas who were absolutely furious with me. I've tried telling them that It won't undo my idiotic actions so hey ho, I will just have to discreetly put my ear plugs in and take it on the chin from them until they find something else to complain about.

Meantime................. it's a beautiful morning, the sun's shining, I have exactly another 15 minutes on this bloody oxygen until 10 oclock and then I can join he who must obey at the breakfast bar, enjoy a bacon roll, a fresh mug of tea and read the Sunday papers. Yeah !

Talk later xxxx
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 10:05 AM

Well SG, you will get no argument from me that you were stupid, but I am very glad that you are now on the mend. I think a holiday would be good for you, when your leg has healed.... but probably not going on a flight. If we get some more nice weather perhaps a trip somewhere in the UK would be nice.... we have many beautiful spots to visit and you are never far from hospital, where you can get care for nothing, if you need it. Best wishes for a quick recovery.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 11:32 AM

Hi

You are home, you are well and you are on here.

All's well that ends well.

Bet it won't be long before he who must obey will be making you bacon butties at different times of the day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 12:58 PM

I'm pleaed you're on the road to recovery after your frightening ordeal SG, take things easy
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 04:57 PM

As others have said better it happened here rather than abroad.
A big hug to you.
Look after yourself honey.
Caro
At Home In The UK
Caro is female  Caro has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 05:30 PM

Get well soon SG,best wishes...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top