Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:23 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We need someone to kick our politicians out of their complacency and the threat of a new party that appeals to Tory and Labour supporters alike might just do it.
In all seriousness, yes that's true Judd.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:29 PM

As a bonus I love the way he raises the blood pressure of some people.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We need someone to kick our politicians out of their complacency and the threat of a new party that appeals to Tory and Labour supporters alike might just do it.
yes .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:32 PM

Great news.

I think Nigel Farage and Jacob Reece-Mogg should get together.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That man is one of the nastiest in politics, an evil racist. He has the cheek to slag off the EU whilst taking money from it as an MEP!
Look at it this way Tara ...
He's a man of principle. Not many campaign for something which will make them redundant and without him at the European Parliament our representation was pretty pathetic.
He often said there what a great majority of the British public thought but no one else gave them a voice.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Worra load of old cobblers.
He's about as racist as you are at being an award winning comedian.

Worra load of old cobblers.
He's about as racist as you are at being an award winning moaner.

3 cheers For good old Nigel.....hip hip hooray
…..hip hip horray…... hip hip hooray..

go get em Tiger.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:49 PM

Britain is a very small country, nothing special, and needs to be part of the EU to survive in years to come, in my opinion.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:52 PM

Britain is a very small country, nothing special, and needs to be part of the EU to survive in years to come, in my opinion.
What a load of cobblers, they need us more than we need them.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:54 PM

That man is one of the nastiest in politics, an evil racist. He has the cheek to slag off the EU whilst taking money from it as an MEP!
Ttarantula

I just don't get why you are so anti everything. You must have had at one time in your life a horrible experience which I can understand.

It is just not natural to be against everything and maybe you should seek some sort of help. Your Dr could advise you on who to seek out to help cure your problem which you may not realise you have .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Great news.

I think Nigel Farage and Jacob Reece-Mogg should get together.
And form a new religion? "Believe in leave" ? In the beginning there was the word and the word was brexit. Leading brits to a promised land of not much.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top