Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 05:07 PM

Home-Made No Churn Chocolate Ice-Cream.

Here we go again. This is the NO CHURN, NO ICE CREAM MAKER REQUIRED recipe for the best ever Chocolate Ice Cream. I made some this morning so won't be able to taste it properly until tomorrow. (the bit on the spoon was lovely!) Ingredients pretty much the same as Vanilla Ice-Cream recipe but only one teaspoon Vanilla Extract and Cocoa Powder added. Also this time its stiff peaks of cream instead of soft peaks. Still dead easy though, even though I didn't bother putting bowl and whisk into freezer first.

INGREDIENTS

16 fl.oz) (1 Pint) (600mm) Double Cream
14-oz tin of Condensed Milk
65g (2.25 oz) unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Pinch of sea salt (or ordinary table salt)

Enjoy!

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 05:11 PM

Re: Home-Made No Churn Chocolate Ice-Cream.

oops! dont know why but video not working. Will try again.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

06-03-2019, 05:14 PM

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 05:56 PM

Ooooh id so love to make your ice cream recipes but shropshire girl i live alone and i would eat the lot ! So i wont .

But they look deliciouse
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 06:34 PM

Well I don’t live alone and would eat the lot.
That looks so good but 35% cream , sweetened condensed milk ....
oh boy. That’s rich!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

07-03-2019, 11:21 AM

Aww Susan, why not just half everything and keep in your freezer for a rare treat ! you deserve it.

Bratti, I know!! When I had whipped the cream and poured in that tin of Condensed Milk for the first time, even I blanched a little at the thought of how rich the mixture was, but then I thought "To hell with it! I would rather have the occasional ice-cream treat that tastes divine, rather than the tasteless, full of preservatives and additives of shop-bought ice-cream that has nil flavour and is only eaten to cool one down on a hot day.

No competition! lol.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top