Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 10:08 AM

Cheat

Did anyone watch this last night? Katherine Kelly was in it, and it's on for 4 nights.

I thought it was pretty good, and will be watching the next episode tonight.
What mad eyes the young 'Rose' had, well cast in that role.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 10:10 AM

Re: Cheat

So which one is in jail?....Doubtless we won't find out till the end. I'll be watching.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 11:33 AM

Very interesting and I will be watching next episode too. Katherine Kelly is a brilliant actress and the young lady opposite her is amazingly good. Not often we see two great actresses in the same story.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 01:05 PM

I don't normally watch things like this, but as there was nothing else to watch I thought i would give it a go and I,m hooked.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 01:26 PM

It was ok but sometimes plots with a looney student, are so predictable. l’m hoping l will be pleasantly surprised.

When l first saw the cat, I knew straight away, it was going to get it. There was too much emphasis on it.

What on earth was Leah thinking of, doing stuff in the Ladies toilet and straight away after chatting to a colleague! You’d think she would be more professional. Or am l stuffy?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 02:32 PM

And this was on what??????
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

It's on ITV at 9 o/clock every night for four nights, Galty.
Three more episodes to go.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It was ok but sometimes plots with a looney student, are so predictable. l’m hoping l will be pleasantly surprised.

When l first saw the cat, I knew straight away, it was going to get it. There was too much emphasis on it.

What on earth was Leah thinking of, doing stuff in the Ladies toilet and straight away after chatting to a colleague! You’d think she would be more professional. Or am l stuffy?
That was the point at which Mrs LD stopped watching and I will have to convince her to watch tonight. I think the old 'kill the cat' routine has been overdone.

I liked it though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...-12/cheat-itv/
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Yes you’re stuffy .
What’s professionalism got to do with it ?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top