Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 02:48 PM

Re: A third Jack Russell!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Have you got your new little dog yet EZ?

I know you are only being kind in trying to help, but I couldn't help but wonder if Joan would cope with them all if you were knocked up anytime? Is she happy with the idea?

You have said your son & DIL are often out of the country on business, that's what made me wonder.
I hope you don't mind me saying, it was just a thought, as I know how I could do with a bit of help sometimes with my lot.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:04 PM

Hi there Mups. No not yet but any day now. The poor wee feller is being brought over from Ireland by a special animal transporter. Never knew there were such people. He will be brought to my door. Can't wait now. I think he will be in need of much love and care. He will certainly get that. Thanks for asking. XX
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I know you are only being kind in trying to help, but I couldn't help but wonder if Joan would cope with them all if you were knocked up anytime? Is she happy with the idea?

You have said your son & DIL are often out of the country on business, that's what made me wonder.
I hope you don't mind me saying, it was just a thought, as I know how I could do with a bit of help sometimes with my lot.
Joan could cope very well Mups. She loves dogs as much as I do and is capable of walking them if I should become unwell. We have a huge garden here, more like a field and it's fully secure all round. The dogs get plenty of exercise just being out there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Joan could cope very well Mups. She loves dogs as much as I do and is capable of walking them if I should become unwell. We have a huge garden here, more like a field and it's fully secure all round. The dogs get plenty of exercise just being out there.

That sounds all good then.
Yes, I know Joan loves the dogs, and I don't know why, but I thought Joan had quite bad arthritis, so might find 4 a little difficult. I'm obviously wrong, so my apologies EZ.

Poor thing is bound to be traumatised being shut in a travelling crate and perhaps without a wee even. How long does that journey take, any idea?

Oh well, not long now ey. Hope all goes well.

P.S. You said earlier about your GSD being on the sofa, but mine are not allowed - Just tell him that though.

Taken where I used to live in the 80's.
Love of my life, sadly long gone now.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-04-2019, 08:05 AM

Another lovely photo of a beautiful dog Mups. Yes you're quite right about Joan, but she is still quite mobile fortunately. Our garden here was once a paddock. There were five stables when we moved in last year but I removed two of them and kept the other three for storage. Basically three huge sheds.
Plenty of room for the dogs to run free so even if I miss the occasional walk in the woods they still get more than enough exercise.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-04-2019, 10:27 AM

Thanks EZ.
That lad and his son were exceptional dogs, I'd have trusted them with my life and I will never forget them.

Hope your little one arrives safely soon.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-04-2019, 10:35 AM

Me too Mups. I don't really know why i'm so excited about it but I am. Just an old softy I guess. He will be the youngest of the four at only 6years old.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top