Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 09:29 AM

Ozark (Netflix)

Has anyone watched this series on Netflix, called Ozark? I have just started watching it.

This is what it is about .........
A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss. ... When things go awry, Marty must uproot his family from the skyscrapers of Chicago and relocate to the lazy lake region of the Missouri Ozarks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 09:36 AM

Re: Ozark (Netflix)

Not watched it yet Art although I have seen it on the site. I normally avoid anything with drug lords but it will be interesting to hear your opinion and whether it's worth watching or not.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not watched it yet Art although I have seen it on the site. I normally avoid anything with drug lords but it will be interesting to hear your opinion and whether it's worth watching or not.
Longy, The drug lord has mostly been in the first episode so far. From then on, it’s about the family’s life in Ozark where he’s trying to make money and ward off the rednecks.
I see there is a second season, so it might be a long drawn out saga?
I have watched three episodes so far and liked it.

My sister recommended it and she also recommended, ‘7 Seconds’.
Have you heard of that one?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 10:48 AM

I have watched it all, There was one episode of flashbacks where my interest waned but overall I quite enjoyed it (well, I watched it to the end).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

04-04-2019, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have watched it all, There was one episode of flashbacks where my interest waned but overall I quite enjoyed it (well, I watched it to the end).
Bruce, So, is there just two seasons and that’s it?
I had hoped, it was only one season as two seems a bit tying and time consuming.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Bruce, So, is there just two seasons and that’s it?
I had hoped, it was only one season as two seems a bit tying and time consuming.
I only have 10 episodes of one season but there may well be two I will have to look.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:56 AM

I watched the first season ages ago and I thought it was quite good but for some reason I have never been tempted to watch the second season...I might at some point.

I just watched the whole of Breaking Bad again...yes the whole lot of them and enjoyed it ....gosh I wish they would make another series...I loved it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top