Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 02:58 PM

Re: Juji The Huge Dog.

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I don't believe it.... surely it's got to be photoshopped or something
I thought that & if it had been shown firstly on the 1st of April it would have been a hoax. I saw it today on FB, one of my friends had shared it, no original date on it though. I still think it was an April fool.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Just checked - April Fool

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/450-pound-dog/
Thanks, I was right, bit late to post it on FB though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 03:49 PM

It was a good one though!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 04:36 PM

I just wasn't sure if it was faked or not, but it was too good not to share. Lovely dog anyway, no matter his size.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I thought that & if it had been shown firstly on the 1st of April it would have been a hoax. I saw it today on FB, one of my friends had shared it, no original date on it though. I still think it was an April fool.

I think it was a few months before April Fool that I saw him Tiffany. I have a cockapoo and I first saw him on a cockapoo forum that I occasionally look into. It's a good prank though, IMO.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I just wasn't sure if it was faked or not, but it was too good not to share. Lovely dog anyway, no matter his size.

Lovely photograph of Daegus Roxy. I remember you talking about him when you first got him. He has grown into a great looking dog.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It was brilliant Roxy and yes, gorgeous dog. He did a good job faking it didn't he? Amazing the ideas people come up with.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top