Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 09:59 PM

Re: Let's share a video of ourselves...

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
That was great Right Now, you are funny.

Sorry no video of myself.
Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You're exactly as I imagined you would be Right Now!
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for laughing with me, not at me! Well, one should always make fun of yourself if it calls for it. I'm past pride as you can see.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes I have quite a lot of video from a while ago but no YouTube channel The videos are stored on my desk PC but I don't know how to upload them to here by other means. In one I'm on the the beach, actually in the ocean with my 2 Old English Sheepdogs, trying to get Daniel to swim, boy did I get wet. Lol.
I bet you were a lovely sight, Roxy

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Love it Righty.
I have video of me singing, but they are on the old video tapes.
Aw, Sweetie, try to find one for us to see. You are so good at posting. Pleeeesseee..
Right Now
upstate New York US

21-04-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
That was good RN

Yes my sister took a video of me a couple of years ago. I was busy looking on my tablet for a video I'd done of a fox in the garden. While I was doing that and talking to my BIL, for some reason she took a video of me nattering and laughing

I took some screen shots as I was going to post one in an album, but not sure whether I will or not. Besides, I'm in my house gear

I wouldn't put a video of myself on Youtube, although my sister does many of herself strumming and singing
House gear or no, Pesta, we would love to see a post or two.

I put it on my unlisted Youtube, so only those with a link can view it. It's certainly not for total public viewing. Although, you lot are pretty public
Right Now
upstate New York US

21-04-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Still photography is my thing.

However I have this short clip of Ms d00d, from a while ago, uploaded ....

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...qWkPGxHkMsCDRc
Still, d00d, find a way to make this happen. You know you can!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:09 PM

I could never in a million years be on a video, Righty.
I'm bad enough just posing for a photo, let alone talking on a video.
I just feel really, really awkward with anything focused on me.

You're very brave, and have got a heck of a lot more self confidence that I'll ever have.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 10:21 PM

Lovely to see you Right Now. I prefer to be holding the camera and talking rather than being filmed!
Right Now
upstate New York US

21-04-2019, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Lovely to see you Right Now. I prefer to be holding the camera and talking rather than being filmed!
If you knew me, it's more about me sharing a silly experience. I get bubbling over to tell someone something so often, I forget myself and get carried away in the storyline. I hope folks focus more on the adventure than scrutinizing the story teller. That was my original intent when I recorded this
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 04:30 AM

There is something about yanks, they all seem to have been born with a camera in their face and a microphone in their hands. Good on you, ya gotta love Youtube.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 08:10 AM

Made me laugh .... great story not a lady to mess with

I don't have a video of me ....have hundreds of grandkids
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 08:14 AM

Right Now you’re a natural who can bring a smile to someone’s face .... well done!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top