Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:04 PM

Re: My Humber Bridge photos

Great Photos -- a Massive Structure to capture - especially with a phone camera!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Great photos of the bridge Floydy...
Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Great Photos -- a Massive Structure to capture - especially with a phone camera!
Thanks both

I'd like to have had a view from along the shore too to get a more side-on photo but I was too tired when I got back. I jogged back on the return crossing and just had enough energy to drive home, not having planned to actually run at all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:17 PM

What a day .... not a cloud in the sky. Great pics.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:06 PM

Nice pics floydy, been across that bridge many times, used to regularly have my pack up in the viewing area, down on the foreshore, hessle side,
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:47 PM

Great pictures Floydy. It looks fun & exciting.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:48 PM

Great pics Floydy

Lovely day...
But you're not topless!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 08:10 PM

This is the only photo I've got of the bridge. Not as good as your own but taken later in the day through the windscreen on the way back to Doncaster from Withernsea..

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
What a day .... not a cloud in the sky. Great pics.
Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Great pictures Floydy. It looks fun & exciting.
It's a good, nice walk (and indeed run). I'll do it again this year I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Nice pics floydy, been across that bridge many times, used to regularly have my pack up in the viewing area, down on the foreshore, hessle side,
I know exactly where you mean, Primus. Just up from the Country Park restaurant - near the little ice cream van in the corner. I could sit there hours watching the happening on the river there.

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Great pics Floydy
Lovely day...
But you're not topless!
Thanks Rhian. Wait for the summer, I'm sure I'll find an opportunity to lose the shirt!

Originally Posted by mart ->
This is the only photo I've got of the bridge. Not as good as your own but taken later in the day through the windscreen on the way back to Doncaster from Withernsea..
It's surprising how far away the bridge can be seen, and that's not a bad photo Mart.
I work at a large building on the side of the road which goes through Hessle to Hull and we get a great view from there.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2019, 02:16 PM

Just catching up in this section.
Lovely photos Floydy.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

23-04-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Just catching up in this section.
Lovely photos Floydy.
Thanks Sweetie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top