Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:15 PM

Lies ?

Mark carney I think said weeks ago in his warnings about voting to leave Eu it would be traumatic almost too much to survive, now it's happening calm down its ok nothing will be allowed to go wrong ?

Are we really supposed to believe this man ever again ?

Actually are we supposed to believe half the people who advised us during this campaign ?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:47 PM

Re: Lies ?

Julie, this is the Bank Of England, the unchallenged power behind the worlds finance systems, the body that has participated in Usury on a global scale, inventing money out of thin air, lending YOUR money out to others and charging interest on it. They have been running the world for years with the huge power moguls like the Rothschilds behind them.

They are master manipulators and will say and do whatever they need to further their agendas.

Every country in the world needs to reject these "money changers" and replace their fake bank notes with their own National currency. That is THE only way to free the nations from endless slavery and lack of prosperity.
Usury, as a practice, also needs to be completely outlawed again. It used to be so, but the banksters covertly seized power and quickly set about making billions by lending out money that DOES NOT EXIST and charging interest on than non-existent money. That needs to be curtailed and I would imagine the Islamists are the only ones to do it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 02:54 PM

Hi

The Bank of England has said that it will pump up to £250 Billion into the system to stabilise markets and the £.

That is why the £ recovered somewhat, it remains to be seen how much has to be spent.

However much it is, we will have to repay it.

It is far too early to say what the effects will be.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Mark carney I think said weeks ago in his warnings about voting to leave Eu it would be traumatic almost too much to survive, now it's happening calm down its ok nothing will be allowed to go wrong ?

Are we really supposed to believe this man ever again ?

Actually are we supposed to believe half the people who advised us during this campaign ?
He's had a bit of a surprise .....

No

No

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:42 PM

Hi

It is far too early to have any idea at all what will happen, so all this lies things is just rubbish.

We have no idea at all as to what deal the EU will offer us, neither do we have a timescale for it, nor do we have a timescale for negotiating trade deals with Non EU Countries.

We don't even know who the next Prime Minister will be, or even if there will be a an Election and the possibility of a completely new Government.

It could be good, it could be bad, the only certain thing is that we will need very good and skilled negotiators.

We also need to put or differences aside and work together in the best interests of the UK, not squabble amongst ourselves.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:55 PM

I lost a lot of money today---OK things did get better but I`ve still lost a lot. It was my choice to invest in the markets so I have to take the losses. But some who got Aviva shares must have had a shock-down 154p at the start.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top