Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:32 PM

A very intelligent 'African Grey Parrot' !!!

This Parrot seems to have the correct opinion !!!

https://www.aol.co.uk/living/2019/06...s-about-trump/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:35 PM

Re: A very intelligent 'African Grey Parrot' !!!

Won't let me read that, UJ, unless I agree to AOL doing something or other - which I will not.

Can you tell us about it?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Can't read it because I refuse to do this. So no good linking to AOL

Before you continue...
AOL is now part of the Oath family. We (Oath) and our partners need your consent to access your device, set cookies and use your data, including your location, to understand your interests, provide relevant ads and measure their effectiveness. Oath will also provide relevant ads to you on our partners' products. Learn more
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Won't let me read that, UJ, unless I agree to AOL doing something or other - which I will not.

Meet the chatty parrot who had very strong views when he spotted the US president landing in the UK - and shouted "Trump's a w*nker" at the TV.

Marie Mcaleavey, 51, adopted African grey parrot Lucky Angel two years ago, and he only knew a few names and phrases, but after a few months he found his voice - and wasn't shy about sharing his political views on Trump, Theresa May, the Democrat party and Brexit.

He surprised her by first coming out with his views on Trump in November.But she said he's been repeating the offensive phrase since he saw the president getting off the plane after landing in the UK on Monday.

The political parrot also has strong views on Brexit - regularly shouting 'No Brexit' and 'May Out' - since October.

Carer Marie, from Newry, County Down, said she thinks Lucky Angel is picking up his anti-Trump phrases after listening to her speaking to relatives in America.

He also loves watching the news, and often sits on Marie's shoulder when she's watching TV.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

I can't either & got the same message, no way am I going to click any button.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:03 PM

I won't open it either, too risky.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I won't open it either, too risky.

Same here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top