Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 11:37 AM

Re: Question for the ladies about menstrual cycles

And they say men moan about anything !!!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And they say men moan about anything !!!
I'd say all the symptoms and problems and hassles of growing older that everyone has so kindly and bravely displayed here (thanks to all of you very much) gives them license to moan.

I was actually upset with your comment at first... until I realized you were male
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 12:12 PM

why would a male run away? I used to serve in a village shop from about the age of 12 and women would buy things-no big deal. The shop did not however have `something for the weekend Sir` so from say 16 it was so furtive going to Lill`s cafe where there was a `machine`
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'm not a fuddy duddy by any stretch of the imagination but some subjects are taboo for me, this being one of them. It's somewhat restricted to the female members though the guys may view it too, I suspect they'll keep quiet or exit faster than the speed of light
Well, then, bye-bye! to them.

Sometimes life happens. And sometimes we need a little advice.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 12:32 PM

My late Partner had no qualms whatsoever about buying s/pads from the Chemists/supermarket for Me as He was brought up with 4 older Sisters,My Son was the same and regularly added tampons for His Wife to the weekly shopping trolley,He too was brought up with a Mother and 2 Sisters...I'm sure most sensible Guys would not feel embarrassed to do the same.
Linda0818
USA

28-10-2014, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
My late Partner had no qualms whatsoever about buying s/pads from the Chemists/supermarket for Me as He was brought up with 4 older Sisters,My Son was the same and regularly added tampons for His Wife to the weekly shopping trolley,He too was brought up with a Mother and 2 Sisters...I'm sure most sensible Guys would not feel embarrassed to do the same.
My son's dad is the same way. If I need pads and I just don't feel well enough to leave the house (or if I can't leave the house, due to being out of protection) he's never had a problem running to get them for me. He knows I like the deodorant pads WITHOUT wings, haha. I hate those stupid wings.

But he has no problem with plopping down a package of sanitary napkins on the belt next to his beer

I've never been one to expect a man to pick that kind of stuff up for me. If they have a problem with it or feel funny about it, that's okay, I understand. But I commend the guys who have been brave enough to grab sanitary supplies for their women.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 02:22 PM

Sorry Twizzard, I mean't Dr. White's, they were horrible things.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top