Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:41 PM

Finish the sentence.....

The Holidays are Wonderful .... but I cant EAT ONE MORE....?

How would you finish the sentence????

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Re: Finish the sentence.....

"Quick, pass the bucket!"
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:50 PM

...OOPS I just ate my human by mistake
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 03:53 PM

ya'll are funny!!!!

Every Christmas... (it's a family tradition) we make WAY to much Potato Candy... and I EAT way to MUCH Potato Candy! I love it .... but want NO MORE until next year!

PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jamies Dachshunds ->
ya'll are funny!!!!

Every Christmas... (it's a family tradition) we make WAY to much Potato Candy... and I EAT way to MUCH Potato Candy! I love it .... but want NO MORE until next year!

Hey what's potato candy????? Sorry to stop the game
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA

30-12-2009, 08:44 PM

You boil potatos down and add powdered sugar until it makes a dough that you can roll out.... then you spread it with peanut butter... roll it up... and slice it. Some over here call them Potato Pin rolls ... or sompin like that... we have always just called it Potato Candy! YOU CANT JUST HAVE ONE! They MELT in your mouth!
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jamies Dachshunds ->
You boil potatos down and add powdered sugar until it makes a dough that you can roll out.... then you spread it with peanut butter... roll it up... and slice it. Some over here call them Potato Pin rolls ... or sompin like that... we have always just called it Potato Candy! YOU CANT JUST HAVE ONE! They MELT in your mouth!
I have to try those
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 09:19 PM

Does it have to be eaten hot, cold....does it have to firm up in the fridge? Come on, give us the proper recipe!! (Perhaps in the Food section?)
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA

30-12-2009, 09:23 PM

Ok...Ok... let me type it out! It's one of those recipes that you've done SO MANY times you haven't used a recipe in 100 years!
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA

30-12-2009, 09:27 PM

PEANUT BUTTER - IRISH POTATO CANDY

2 (1 lb.) boxes powdered sugar
1/2 c. hot mashed potatoes, drained
1 sm. jar crunchy peanut butter

Mix sifted sugar into potatoes a little at a time by hand. (Don't panic when potatoes liquify as the first sugar is added. This is what it's supposed to do. Just keep adding sugar until it is pastry consistency.) Sprinkle wax paper with additional powdered sugar. Take baseball-sized ball of mixture and roll out like pastry. Spread with peanut butter and roll like a jelly roll. Wrap rolls in plastic wrap; chill and slice.
Makes 2 rolls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top