Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 09:00 AM

Re: Which countries

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Well I didn't expect that to be beaten, so which fewer places have you been to Tiffany?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
realspeed sent you to coventry.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 04:07 PM

Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Greece + a couple of islands, Turkey, South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Japan, Hong Kong, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Russia.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes I have heard people away from Scotland do that...its mostly the bread and sausages I think (neither if which I like, bizarrely). You should try and visit at some point - people are always surprised by how green and lush Scotland is.
I recall it was black pudding, a kind of sausage that was more like a square of sausage meat – Lorne sausage (just looked it up on google) and of course haggis not forgetting though Malt Whisky.

All the above is now available online, in the days I was writing about there was not as much online shopping. Unfortunately visiting is not possible these days, much too far so too tiring. The old 'ticker' isn't what it used to be.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 05:00 PM

I recall it was black pudding, a kind of sausage that was more like a square of sausage meat – Lorne sausage (just looked it up on google) and of course haggis not forgetting though Malt Whisky.

All the above is now available online, in the days I was writing about there was not as much online shopping. Unfortunately visiting is not possible these days, much too far so too tiring. The old 'ticker' isn't what it used to be.
Awww, are you telling me NOW that I have to go and buy my own bloomer??

And yes, everything can be bought online. There is no such thing as fun times anymore
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 05:13 PM

Yes I have heard people away from Scotland do that...its mostly the bread and sausages I think (neither if which I like, bizarrely). You should try and visit at some point - people are always surprised by how green and lush Scotland is.
Out of all the places I have been to, I never tire of visiting Scotland.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

17-06-2021, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Out of all the places I have been to, I never tire of visiting Scotland.
Good to know.

You should come up on Friday.....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 05:34 PM

Awww, are you telling me NOW that I have to go and buy my own bloomer??
Afraid so, but I've found you an appropriately named website. No idea where in Scotland you live but at least I've tried!

https://scotlandthebread.org/shop/

And yes, everything can be bought online. There is no such thing as fun times anymore :
Personally I neither like shopping in supermarkets or any shop come to that and online shopping I find very boring and uninteresting.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-06-2021, 05:34 PM

Good to know.

You should come up on Friday.....
No thanks, I will be busy watching England win at Wembley.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

17-06-2021, 05:38 PM

Afraid so, but I've found you an appropriately named website. No idea where in Scotland you live but at least I've tried!

https://scotlandthebread.org/shop/

Personally I neither like shopping in supermarkets or any shop come to that and online shopping I just find very uninteresting.
I think most men don't like shopping really, so that's understandable.

That website looks interesting - thanks! Its based in the borders which is not exactly my corner shop, heh! But they do online so I'll have a nosy about and see what they have to offer

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top