Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 05:20 AM

BGT..any viewers?

Well I like it for the very rare chance someone truely amazing will perform. Well they did tonight.. Charlotte & Jonathan.. WOW!! The boy is a plump but pleasant 17 yr old with heavy metal hair and sadly little confidence but oh my what a voice! Absolutely breathtaking and made me cry with enjoyment. The girl also very good but im afraid she faded into nothingness.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=41IS2OKqq1w
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 11:52 AM

Re: BGT..any viewers?

Cassie I found this boy has a number of Videos on Youtube singing with different girls. He was being discussed in the news some weeks ago after the auditions started.
One video is 2 years old when he would only have been 15.
One of the girls singers Joanna Marie is fantastic

I wonder how far Jonathan will get ...
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 11:53 AM

Amazing performance Cassie.Bit of a Susan Boyle moment....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Don't watch the program but just watched the clip on YouTube and yes, a magical moment indeed...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 12:46 PM

I loved the young Welsh choir "Only Boys Aloud" - they were brilliant. Also liked the young lad who sung and played the guitar!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Me too Brandykins especially as Calon Lan is one of my favourite Welsh hymns and I could sing along! But taking nothing whatsoever away from them they did no more than hundreds of boys & young men do in the valleys every Saturday afternoon! But please dont think im making less of their talent..just a first hand observation.
Yes the farm lad playing acoustic guitar was lovely too.. I just was totally blown away with the very unusual for a 17yr old talent and depth of his voice
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
I loved the young Welsh choir "Only Boys Aloud" - they were brilliant. Also liked the young lad who sung and played the guitar!
I also liked these but my favourite was Jonathan and I think he'll go far but wonder if the girl will hold him back.
Cassie
West Wales

25-03-2012, 09:45 PM

If their music mistress is worth her salt she'll encourage her to step aside... this is his 'baby' imho I dont think she'll hold him back, I think he'll leave her standing
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 11:22 PM

Time will tell Did you notice he was wearing a Jimmy Hendrix tee shirt so must also be into heavy metal/rock.
marpaul
North Cumbria

08-05-2012, 12:29 AM

Anybody been watching this this week? Who do you like? My favourite so far is still Jonathan and Charlotte. I think they really stepped up tonight and gave a fantastic permormance. I also liked the dog and the choir who have also got through to the final.

There's so much talent on the show its a shame sometimes when acts don't get through.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top