Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Re: BGT..any viewers?

Agree about the Hungarians, but I don't include them in what I see as the dance acts. The rest of them are all same old same old IMO.So who's going to win?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 03:08 PM

Sorry I dont watch BGT as they have animals in it and the noise must be tremendous for them and scarry.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 04:23 PM

Ania I don't like to see animals used, but this Pudsey is lapping the limelight up. [Excuse the pun]
Their follow up act was even more exciting and he enjoyed every second of it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv_gOBi8Wpk
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 08:01 PM

From memory, in previous shows, isn't it one of the last few acts to go on who usually wins?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:06 PM

What a fantastic final this year - they were all so very good. I'm happy that Ashleigh & Pudsey won, they were brilliant together
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:15 PM

So am I, so am I so am I !! I cried, only just stopped. Isn't it fantastic? I do fear for Pudsey under all the lights and the heat and noise but reading up on their past it seems he loves it all. Ashleigh adores him and I trust she will take good care of him.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
So am I, so am I so am I !! I cried, only just stopped. Isn't it fantastic? I do fear for Pudsey under all the lights and the heat and noise but reading up on their past it seems he loves it all. Ashleigh adores him and I trust she will take good care of him.
I'm glad I'm not the only softie - I shed a tear too

You can tell Pudsey enjoyed every moment, he's a born performer and well loved and cared for by Ashleigh. She did mention that he had steak this evening
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
What a fantastic final this year - they were all so very good. I'm happy that Ashleigh & Pudsey won, they were brilliant together
It was wasn't it, I too was pleased to see Ashleigh and Pudsey win, they must have worked very hard to perfect their act.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:39 PM

I didn't quite catch it but did Amanda say that if the dog won Simon promised to get up and do a dance with him? I didn't hear his reply either.
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
I'm glad I'm not the only softie - I shed a tear too

You can tell Pudsey enjoyed every moment, he's a born performer and well loved and cared for by Ashleigh. She did mention that he had steak this evening
Paw-fect for Ashleigh And Pudsey... think Pudsey will be having a few more steaks, what with half a million quid , and Ashleigh if it comes to that .

But i just felt a little for Jonathan and Charlotte .

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top