Join for free
Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:25 AM

Re: No Words for this ....

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
And is there no doubt in your mind that this is actually the case? Is it really as cut and dried as that?
Do you know something that we don't Harbal?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
If you have to ask there is little point discussing it with you.
If you think something is harmful to children, Vlad, why are you so reluctant to say in what way it is harmful?

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Such a pity really, I enjoyed reading some of your posts but this recent ‘look at me being radical’ attitude makes me think that you are now just a WUM.
It is more of a "don't get sucked into the dubious world of Bread" attitude, Vlad.

I don't know what a "WUM" is, btw, but I'm guessing it isn't a compliment.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Do you know something that we don't Harbal?
I know not to put too much faith in sensationalist "news" stories, Foxy. How many others know that, I couldn't say.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:43 AM

Good grief, that shocked me!

Goodness knows how the children felt, how old were they...a certain young age, they would be asking what it was...

I could never go out in a costume like that...I would imagine you could be arrested for it.

I would not be happy if my grandchildren had to look at that...how embarrassing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I know not to put too much faith in sensationalist "news" stories, Foxy. How many others know that, I couldn't say.
Unless it happened local Harbal I would not take any further action other than wringing my hands and gnashing my teeth and despising what this world is coming to. It might as well have happened a million miles miles away as far as I'm concerned, but based on the facts we have seen on the forum so far, I have made my feelings known and would have been marching down to our school for an explanation had it happened here...Pending further investigations of course...
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I would not be happy if my grandchildren had to look at that...
I wouldn't particularly encourage mine to look at it, pauline, but it wouldn't worry me as much as someone trying to fill their heads with religious nonsense would.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your more concerned about the damage this does to your ideology Annie.

As for the rest of it, this is an over 50's forum - for adults.

What is my "ideology"? Seeing as you seem to know more about me than I do.

Anyone can access this forum. You posted in a public section.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:58 AM

Unless it happened local Harbal I would not take any further action other than wringing my hands and gnashing my teeth and despising what this world is coming to. It might as well have happened a million miles miles away as far as I'm concerned, but based on the facts we have seen on the forum so far, I have made my feelings known and would have been marching down to our school for an explanation had it happened here...Pending further investigations of course...

I couldn’t believe what I saw OGF...it really shocked me and I’m an adult.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 11:02 AM

I have made my feelings known and would have been marching down to our school for an explanation had it happened here...Pending further investigations of course...
If you were concerned, then asking for an explanation would be the right and sensible thing to do, Foxy. If, once you were in possession of the true facts of the matter, you found yourself to be outraged, that would be the time to start jumping up and down and ranting.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I couldn’t believe what I saw OGF...it really shocked me and I’m an adult.
Unless kids have drastically changed since I was one, I think they would be more amused than shocked.

Page 7 of 12 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top