Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:12 PM

Re: French Compulsory Vaccines ?

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Can't read the article Bread, it wants me to sign up to buy the paper first. Got the jist of it from your post though. It may well happen here too if things get worse again after the summer, It could be a choice of Jab or Lockdown.....Who Knows.
Same news different newspaper, for those who don't wish to subscribe to The Telegraph:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...compulsory-EVG
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It would be interesting to know what he thinks about you!
I'm not sure he has thoughts of his own. I think he is just a channel by which some extremist website gets its thoughts into places such as this. He more or less just thinks what they tell him to think.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Vaccines ..They are considerations only, facts speak for themselves...

I believe we should have them.. unless there is a health reason that determines one should not....
Euronews quotes...
France has been one of the hardest-hit countries in Europe, with over 111,000 lives lost to the pandemic.

After months of curfews and partial lockdowns, most restrictions have now been lifted in the country, with nightclubs due to reopen on Friday.

An estimated 64% of France's adult population has received at least one coronavirus vaccine dose, and 46% is fully vaccinated, according to government data.

quoted....Macron on the brink of becoming a full blown Nazi here as he warns that COVID jabs could be compulsory in France for all French citizens.unquoted

A FULL BLOWN NAZI....was this meant to be here at all...
I think it is a brave decision from Macron, but I don't see why people would object , unless they don't like being told what to do!
As Dianne mentioned, 111,000 lives were lost to the pandemic. Apparently there have been 5 deaths following the vaccination, but they were all over 75 & had underlying health conditions. Following a medical investigation nothing leads them to believe that these deaths were linked to the vaccinations & every one of them was resident in a care home!
Surely what France is trying to do is reduce the number who die, whilst trying to get their economy more secure.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:01 PM

Absolutely can post news or whatever that is acceptable in the main, but i do think 'news' today is often misleading at worse is gives people the wrong opinion.
France is taking a view of prevention the way the Health system is here is about prevention is better than cure...

.Certain it drives me to visit various Health Clinics when I think, again......I recently had a 24 hour heart monitor... in hind sight was both ridiculous and 'funny I thought'...
turn out of the clinic, wired...what do I see..

Husband in conversation with elderly French Couple, obviously waving arms about meant ok, here we go...
Soon the Police were flagged down by my husband...Communications were straight forward and explanations flew about..The driver a Male species, had parked reasonably, but as he opened his door, it Hit our Door,,our brand new car Door..dented, So the Male Species filled out an accident report took about 15 minutes. I am trying to stay calm think heart monitor..think calm..

.I started to take a photo of the damage but the Police stopped me..Worried that the scene would them..as if I would, but it was highly possible... I was told in no uncertain terms to delete it...so I handed him my phone to let him deal with it...

I pointed to my heart monitor leads and he went all kind of melted...helped back to my car seat even..he did tell me stay calm as well.

After forms had been filled out Female species got in car..guess what...she banged our door again..I got out and shouted at her.well I screamed actually you stupid *****.

Then got back in the car and signed....
All turned out in the end car repaired locally had a hire car for the durations that was like driving a bumper car, but just another saga..
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:03 PM

Sorry about the Saga ..tis my split personality...
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:11 PM

If Macron goes ahead with this plan, will he be forcing the French population to have the AZ vaccine? Now, THAT would be a U-turn worth reporting.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I'm not sure he has thoughts of his own. I think he is just a channel by which some extremist website gets its thoughts into places such as this. He more or less just thinks what they tell him to think.
Needless to say, I'm sure you have the same opinion about me.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Needless to say, I'm sure you have the same opinion about me.
I don't agree with a lot of your views, but I have no reason to think that you haven't arrived at them through your own thought and reason. With Bread it is blatantly obvious he is just parroting the propaganda of someone else. The terminology he uses would give the game away if nothing else did.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:40 PM

Back to the o/p. --- it's genuinely been my opinion that every mammal entering the UK should have been vaccinated against a range of diseases especially TB and Hansen's disease along with any disease that is endemic from where they travel.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think it is a brave decision from Macron, but I don't see why people would object , unless they don't like being told what to do!
As Dianne mentioned, 111,000 lives were lost to the pandemic. Apparently there have been 5 deaths following the vaccination, but they were all over 75 & had underlying health conditions. Following a medical investigation nothing leads them to believe that these deaths were linked to the vaccinations & every one of them was resident in a care home!
Surely what France is trying to do is reduce the number who die, whilst trying to get their economy more secure.
If that is true then Macron's slurs against AstraZeneca (he called it "quasi-ineffective" in the over-65's for example) and France's premature halting of the vaccine's use because of the risk of clotting has definately been counterproductive.

As a result of things like that, France & indeed the entire EU have placed a greater reliance upon the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine which has now been shown to be not only less-effective against the now-prominent Delta variant but also to cause reactions including (but not restricted to) myocarditis and pericarditis, with more than a thousand incidences of this heart problem alone following the Pfizer jab being reported since April just in the USA!

The Macron wonders why the already-averse aren't exactly keen to be vaccinated and says he will make it compulsory?
I hope he does.
Because I reckon if he tries it, that it will be the straw that finishes his presidency and TBH it would serve him right.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top