Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Re: French Compulsory Vaccines ?

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Sorry about the Saga ..tis my split personality...
No worries. That post has been forwarded to Bletchley Park.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't agree with a lot of your views, but I have no reason to think that you haven't arrived at them through your own thought and reason. With Bread it is blatantly obvious he is just parroting the propaganda of someone else. The terminology he uses would give the game away if nothing else did.
Proof?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:47 PM

I don't agree with a lot of your views, but I have no reason to think that you haven't arrived at them through your own thought and reason. With Bread it is blatantly obvious he is just parroting the propaganda of someone else. The terminology he uses would give the game away if nothing else did.
I'm not parroting any propaganda. You need to stop throwing insults and slurs around about me Harbal.

Your supposed to be the caring left remember .... what happened to your principles ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:57 PM

Macron is posturing in front of his EU masters trying to undo the catastrophe that he, Von der Leyen and Merkel have created through their vaccine nationalism and AZ vaccine bashing. All in the name of hating the UK because of Brexit. The people have paid the price already for the priorities of the EU Project and now they will pay again.

Now they have a real dilemma, use the Pfizer and J&J vaccines which the CDC and FDA are not recommending in young people, because of the heart issues it causes, or ... use the AZ vaccine and admit they lied about it.

The Novovax vaccine is a disaster - its too late for later stage trials, most people have been vaccinated, people have natural immunity and nobody has a record of the millions who took part in trials for the AZ, Pfizer or J&J vaccines. The trial data would be worthless, its a complete waste of money.

His authoritarian vaccine mandate will be a throw back to the 1940's not just in France but all over Europe, especially in Germany.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see social credits being introduced for vaccinated people in France.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Proof?
I can't prove I don't usually agree with you, JBR, can't you just take my word for it?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not parroting any propaganda.
Of course you are.

You need to stop throwing insults and slurs around about me Harbal.
Why?

Your supposed to be the caring left remember
That puts me in a rather awkward position, Bread, as I am not "left" and I don't really know what I'm supposed to care about.

.... what happened to your principles ?
They are alive and well. Honesty is my main principle, and you are probably the biggest offender of it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:38 PM

I can't prove I don't usually agree with you, JBR, can't you just take my word for it?
I was referring to your accusation that Bread 'parrots' the words of others.

It's easy to criticise others without any proof, isn't it?

And as Bread himself said subsequently, "You need to stop throwing insults and slurs around", because the obvious outcome will be that no-one will take the slightest bit of notice of you and, eventually, no-one will even bother to discuss matters with you.

No problem. Ignore my advice and see for yourself.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 08:04 PM

Of course you are.

Why?

That puts me in a rather awkward position, Bread, as I am not "left" and I don't really know what I'm supposed to care about.

They are alive and well. Honesty is my main principle, and you are probably the biggest offender of it.

Can you stop being a dick and grow up.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 08:11 PM

It's easy to criticise others without any proof, isn't it?
Yes it is. Bread does it all the time. Not very convincingly, but he does his best considering his mental shortcomings.

And as Bread himself said subsequently, "You need to stop throwing insults and slurs around", because the obvious outcome will be that no-one will take the slightest bit of notice of you
Even if there were any logic behind that predicted outcome of my conduct towards Bread, I would still be at a loss to know why you would warn me of it. After all, my not being taken notice of would be the cause of much satisfaction and glee to both you and Bread. Which leads me to the conclusion that I am getting it right.

No problem. Ignore my advice and see for yourself.
Of course I am going to ignore your advice, JBR, I'm not a total idiot.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 08:13 PM

Can you stop being a dick and grow up.
If I wanted to I could. I bet you wish you could say the same.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top