Join for free
Page 12 of 29 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:50 AM

Re: Matt Hancocks Affair

This is the trouble with the world today, especially the UK....Does it really matter?.... It's the government for God's sake not another episode of love Island....Is it just me, or do you think we have got our priorities all wrong!....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was disappointed it didn't go any further.
I'm fairly sure the Sun has the full unedited version stashed away on some weird website or another.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
This is the trouble with the world today, especially the UK....Does it really matter?.... It's the government for God's sake not another episode of love Island....Is it just me, or do you think we have got our priorities all wrong!....
Yes. Hardly anything on Russia firing at our warship but lots on Matt Hancock's fumble.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:54 AM

He's not even getting as much flack as this for how he is handling the virus...its all where his bloomin' hands are
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
He's not even getting as much flack as this for how he is handling the virus...its all where his bloomin' hands are
Yes, he is all over the place.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:56 AM

That's right Twink, there has to be someone for the men to have an affair with. The women are just as guilty but it is usually the men that get the bad publicity.
I tend to think that if both are married they are both to blame for the damage they do to their partners and children. If they are both free and single what they do is nobodies business but their own.

I also believe that if one is married and the other isn't then the other has no obligation to the married one's spouse or children. That is where many men don't get blamed but the single woman does . There are many men who never admit that they are married so maybe that is why they get such blame!

Perhaps all married people should have something more permanent than a wedding ring so if they cheat the other party will know!

In all circumstances I see no reason why the press should be allowed to print such photos as it is a private matter !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-06-2021, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I tend to think that if both are married they are both to blame for the damage they do to their partners and children. If they are both free and single what they do is nobodies business but their own.

I also believe that if one is married and the other isn't then the other has no obligation to the married one's spouse or children. That is where many men don't get blamed but the single woman does . There are many men who never admit that they are married so maybe that is why they get such blame!

Perhaps all married people should have something more permanent than a wedding ring so if they cheat the other party will know!

In all circumstances I see no reason why the press should be allowed to print such photos as it is a private matter !

The press are scum and no doubt all 'At it' themselves.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 11:03 AM

The press are scum and no doubt all 'At it' themselves.
Well I knew a reporter that was! he even tried it with me but his colleagues had told me he was married!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 11:05 AM

For me, the only two issues are:

1/. Who released the CCTV footage (and how much they got paid for it or for what motive)

2/. Whether Hancock employed her for her skills (using public money) or because he fancied a shag.

The stuff about his private life and indeed his breaking covid restrictions are of little importance.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-06-2021, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I knew a reporter that was! he even tried it with me but his colleagues had told me he was married!
There you go. I wonder how he would have felt having his affairs splashed all over the front pages? Of course, he wouldn't have seen anything wrong in what he was up to.

Page 12 of 29 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top