Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:11 PM

Re: No Words for this ....

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
So you bought a postcard maybe?
Your curiosity about my zoo trip as a 7 year old is disturbing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Children should by all means be shielded from the anatomy of a monkey until they are a certain age. About 40 should be ok.

My point was, it didn’t look like a monkey..it looked like a man in a monkey costume, with what looked like a man’s penis...it looked perverse.

Nothing wrong in showing the anatomy of a real monkey for children of a certain age.

Nothing wrong in the human body either...I learnt about the human anatomy at the age of 14 at school.

They are learning much younger these days..is that a good thing..not so sure.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The organisation concerned apologised on Twitter and is investigating internally to ensure this does not happen again.

I recall something similar as a child when we were taken to a safari park. Groups of Proboscis monkeys shamelessly sitting around nursing their erections in full view of family groups. (image below has been cropped for modesty).

There is a big difference between natural animal behavior and an adult impersonating one in front of children using a dildo and making sexual gestures. I'm surprised you can't figure this out yet.

.... proboscis moneys "shamelessly" sitting around behaving naturally ? Are you seriously using character assassination for what goes on in nature ?

Something similar you say ?

Only you think that.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
My point was, it didn’t look like a monkey..it looked like a man in a monkey costume, with what looked like a man’s penis...it looked perverse.

Nothing wrong in showing the anatomy of a real monkey for children of a certain age.

Nothing wrong in the human body either...I learnt about the human anatomy at the age of 14 at school.

You are certainly stretching your last word on the subject to its absolute limit, pauline.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;2125050]There is a big difference between natural animal behavior and an adult impersonating one in front of children using a dildo and making sexual gestures.

Absolutely!....and that’s what I saw Bread....sexual gestures..
It was a dildo to be used on another human...it wasn’t a monkey penis, or a real monkey.
Disgusting!!.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
There is a big difference between natural animal behavior and an adult impersonating one in front of children using a dildo and making sexual gestures.
Where does it say it was in front of children? Or are you making that up?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
There is a big difference between natural animal behavior and an adult impersonating one
Impersonating monkeys may well be the natural behaviour of this individual.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

As a country we allow a show like Naked Attraction or various sex therapy, sexual perversion shows on mainstream tv where children who may be in unsupervised or semi supervised homes can easily click on the telly. Kids are taught about sexuality earlier than ever to guard against paedophilia. A sign of the times. So a man or woman dressed in rainbow monkey with a dildo is likely to be more shocking for adults.

Of course it was inappropriate. But many aspects of our society are disturbing and strange. I'm more concerned about the overall gender agenda and it's effects on children's development than about some person in a costume. It's not even a good costume.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Impersonating monkeys may well be the natural behaviour of this individual.
Don't be silly.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Where does it say it was in front of children? Or are you making that up?
Read the title and the text

https://foxhole.news/2021/07/12/labo...t-of-children/

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top