Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:09 AM

Re: Racism

Racism has increased, is it time to stop talking about it and let things go back to how they were before all the corporate woke washing?
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
racism has increased, is it time to stop talking about it and let things go back to how they were before all the corporate woke washing?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:06 AM

Why can't everybody accept that we are all different? We will never like everybody, but in most racist comments the people that say them have probably never spoken to person they are criticizing!
I judge people by what they say & how they behave, so if they are criminals I have no time for them if they break the law , black or white!
Are people so ignorant they cannot see that racism is taking us back to a time where people all belonged to different tribes & had to fight to get what they wanted.

I don't like football, but I will say that the England team all worked hard to get to the final, and whether they are black or white I suspect they all did their best to win. I don't know who posts all the racist comments on social media, but whoever they are I suspect they may be regretting that they didn't have the talent to play football for England, so resent the young black players, who have shown they are better than the racist.
Why do that always need somebody to blame, when there will be a loser at every football match?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:16 AM

I find it frustrating that racism appears to be all one way. It seems to be white against everybody else. If racism is to be eradicated, then other cultures must also be tolerant and understanding of the culture of white people, surely? (Just in general, not specifically about football)
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 11:38 AM

I think that those who are continually claiming they are being racially abused should stop feeling sorry for themselves and get on with living.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I think that those who are continually claiming they are being racially abused should stop feeling sorry for themselves and get on with living.
Easy to say when you're not the one living it.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
You’re therefore implying that certain races and types of people are inferior to others?
Boom boom ..get out of that!
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I find it frustrating that racism appears to be all one way. It seems to be white against everybody else. If racism is to be eradicated, then other cultures must also be tolerant and understanding of the culture of white people, surely? (Just in general, not specifically about football)
The woke thought process seems to be " you're only worthwhile if you are different. Tradition and status quo are immoral. White is bad, white male is worse, white heterosexual male is the root of all evil in the world."
I vote Conservative too, I am bloody doomed!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I honestly fail to see what is blatantly obvious, races of people are NOT equal one to another.
Why ever NOT?

Problem is for many races, their race wants to dominate.

We’re no different to any other race.... only some of us want to dominate as well..

Superior to others ...is so not good!!....

As a human I am equal to everyone...but obviously not in society.

Which don’t count to me...I am inferior to “ No One” as they aren’t to me!.

What’s with all this superiority rubbish...what does one gain from it.

Oh let me guess....” Power”.....why some humans have to feel superior to others..I have no idea...maybe you can explain.

My race is better than yours...that’s what it boils down to..for some...
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I find it frustrating that racism appears to be all one way. It seems to be white against everybody else. If racism is to be eradicated, then other cultures must also be tolerant and understanding of the culture of white people, surely?
I live in America, the so called melting pot. I hate the term used to describe people who look Anglo-Saxon, "White People". I don't take it as an insult, but as a stupidly made comment. If you live in America and your family has been here 3 or 4 generations, then chances are you like me are a mutt. I may look like a white person, although I have at least 3 races I know of in my DNA stew, God only knows if there are any other races in there. I don't get being hung up on describing ourselves as white, black, yellow, red. Can't we all just be people. I'm just saying.

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top