Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:40 PM

Re: Those Naughty Chinese

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The Uighurs are not being culled or subjected to forced organ harvesting though until very recently in America forced abortion was taking place along with involuntary medical experimentation, genocide, re-education, and more. The utter hypocrisy of American government for doing MUCH less to a terrorist group is staggering.
absolute nonesense AT.

The CCP treatment of the Uighurs is genocide. Its what Hitler was doing to the Jews during the holocaust.

This is what you say you admire ....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
absolute nonesense AT.

The CCP treatment of the Uighurs is genocide. Its what Hitler was doing to the Jews during the holocaust.

This is what you say you admire ....
No-one needs tell me about what took place to my people during the time of the Nazis.

It is absolutely NOT what is being done to the terrorists in China.

I am well aware of the modern definition of genocide, goodness knows even Israel is accused of engaging in it (which is a damned lie).
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:54 PM

From Wikki..
Uyghurs (/ˈwiːɡʊərz/[22] WEE-goorz or /uːiˈɡʊərz/)[note 2] alternatively spelled Uighurs,[25] Uygurs or Uigurs, are a Turkic ethnic group originating from and culturally affiliated with the general region of Central and East Asia. The Uyghurs are recognized as native[note 3] to the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in Northwest China. They are considered to be one of China's 55 officially recognized ethnic minorities.[26] The Uyghurs are recognized by the Chinese government as a regional minority and the titular people of Xinjiang.
No mention of them being terrorists…but hey you Luv the Chinks so they can do or say no wrong.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:58 PM

No-one needs tell me about what took place to my people during the time of the Nazis.

It is absolutely NOT what is being done to the terrorists in China.

I am well aware of the modern definition of genocide, goodness knows even Israel is accused of engaging in it (which is a damned lie).
You got the terrorism by the Uighurs the wrong way round.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:23 PM

You got the terrorism by the Uighurs the wrong way round.

Trace back a few years to see what the Uighurs were doing in China.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-07-2021, 08:25 PM

Trace back a few years to see what the Uighurs were doing in China.

Like what ?

I take it the million+ Uighurs all got a fair trial by your Chinese communist masters?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 06:28 AM

The Chinese diaspora in Australia numer 1.3 million. For the most part they live here in peace and have done for 170 years. They are welcome and always will be. They are the prey of the Xi regime as much as anybody else and they hate it. Basil knows nothing About Australia which had become patently obvious here. It is pointless arguing with him. Its like talking to a fencepost. But i am more than happy to discuss the China issue with anybody who is not from Fawlty Towers...Manuel, Cybil..even the major. But not Basil.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

16-07-2021, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The Chinese diaspora in Australia numer 1.3 million. For the most part they live here in peace and have done for 170 years. They are welcome and always will be. They are the prey of the Xi regime as much as anybody else and they hate it. Basil knows nothing About Australia which had become patently obvious here. It is pointless arguing with him. Its like talking to a fencepost. But i am more than happy to discuss the China issue with anybody who is not from Fawlty Towers...Manuel, Cybil..even the major. But not Basil.
I have a big problem with the CCP not the Chinese people - I think you share a similar viewpoint.

My issue is with the CCP not the Chinese people. The most vile human rights atrocities happen right in front of the world and nobody does anything about it. It's quite disgusting.

We should kick China out of the WTO for a start - it was a big mistake allowing them to join.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 12:57 PM

I have a big problem with the CCP not the Chinese people - I think you share a similar viewpoint.

My issue is with the CCP not the Chinese people. The most vile human rights atrocities happen right in front of the world and nobody does anything about it. It's quite disgusting.

We should kick China out of the WTO for a start - it was a big mistake allowing them to join.
Youre right. We do agree. But i think the world is waking up to them. Their economic bullying of Australia has failed. Xi is playing his bully boy card too much and too early. He thinks hes Sun Tzu. Trouble is the rest of the world has read it too.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-07-2021, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Youre right. We do agree. But i think the world is waking up to them. Their economic bullying of Australia has failed. Xi is playing his bully boy card too much and too early. He thinks hes Sun Tzu. Trouble is the rest of the world has read it too.
And understands when to accept the inevitable.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top