Join for free
Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:20 PM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It was because of Biden and Obama that the USA (and the world) got into this mess with China in the first place. The only person would stick up for the USA is now out of office and instead China have their bag man running the show.

Biden will screw the USA into the ground and then Harris will put the final boot in when she is handed the keys in 6 months time. By then, the White House will be run by the radical left with Harris doing whatever they demand and blaming the disaster all on conservatives, demonising businesses whilst joining the dots on social injustice.

Just remember the mess Biden and Obama made of the USA last time.

It's already starting to unravel and its only been a week.
What is the "mess" with China?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Let Bygones be bygones.
It's not about that Spit. I am not defending myself here. I couldn't give a stale fart what Bread thinks of me personally. I just don't want to give tacit approval to people spreading low life unproven..yes unproven slander. Slander which is based on low grade far right trash. I would say the same if it was far left low grade trash. Trash is trash. Has the London Times accused Biden of these things?.The Guardian?..Metro?...The New York Times?...San FRancisco Chronicle?...The Sydney Morning Herald?.or any other main stream newspaper with quality journalism? No. THere's nothing bygone about it. As I said..if I'm on my own. so be it. And if it was possible for him to be here in person. I would say it to his face. You're damned right I would.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:29 PM

I know your prospective Keezoy, but, going forward, folks have short memories in the main, this has been a blip on the heart monitor, there maybe a flatline on the horizon.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 01:14 AM

I know your prospective Keezoy, but, going forward, folks have short memories in the main, this has been a blip on the heart monitor, there maybe a flatline on the horizon.

Yes Spit. YOu are entitled to your view. As always. And you put it with respect and manners. Always appreciated. IF you are saying that there are grander issues to discuss, that I..and he..should shut up and move on..You're probably right. In fact you are. I will never get an answer to the actual question I asked. Words like horse, dead and flog are coming to mind. I make no apology whatsoever for pressing him on the issue. PS Smith is right too. I resign!.. From this issue...Happy trails.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
china has been threatening and bullying australia for over a year now. Read any reports on enormous tariffs being placed on our goods and other threats. They have been interfering with our social, business, political and educational institutions for years. Big business leaders in this country who have become very rich don't want to upset china and expect the government to kow tow to them. But our government has been standing up to china. We have not given in to their bullying and are getting on with our own alternative agenda. There is plenty of reference to this if anyone cares to look into it. Clive hamilton's "the silent invasion" is a good start. Australian warships have been sailing through the south china sea despite their bullsh*t claims to it. We are no superpower but if we can stand up to them the us and britain certainly can.
Good on you!

I am confident that the vast majority of Americans have the same mindset.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 12:32 PM

Let Bygones be bygones.
When government fears the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny. – Thomas Jefferson

"If there is hope, it lies in the proles." I984 - George Orwell

The USA has reached tipping point.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What is the "mess" with China?
Steel dumping for one, lying about the Covid-19 virus is another.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 12:37 AM

The US policy toward China hasn't changed and won't change under Biden.

Only last Saturday the US sent a carrier fleet to the South China Sea much to Chinese annoyance.

Any suggestion that this administration will go soft on China is absurd and a lie.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Do you think its acceptable for an old man to sniff young girls hair, running his hands through it and blowing on them ? Is this something you like to do too ?
I do not believe Biden's behaviour is acceptable and if he did that to a child of mine he would be in big trouble - but - neither do I believe it is acceptable for you to make such awful comments to/about a fellow member.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 09:06 AM

Hi

It is an American issue.

It is not for us to sort it.

A simple view from a simple man.

I have no knowledge of anything Biden may or not have done.
I have however seen what Trump has done.

He hasr indcited viollence against legitimate democratic proceedures.

This is totally unaccepttable.

Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top