Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:59 PM

Re: A life changing moment

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Having a baby & giving him up for adoption. It was one of the saddest things I have ever done. Changing my life it didn't, though, as once I was back to normal, things went back to normal. You never forget though.
Tiffany, biggest, biggest hug. You’re my hero and such a courageous woman! You showed the depth of your love by giving your precious child a chance at a life that you were not in a position to give. Much hugs.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Long ago, on a snowy day in a baby home outside Moscow, a woman walked into the reception room holding the hand with a tiny wisp of a girl with huge brown eyes.

The woman looked at the toddler, pointed at me, and said, "This is your mama."

I've been bowl of mushy love ever since.
You’re so special Surfermom!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Being born?
And you’re still visiting
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That is lovely Surfermom.

I have been in touch with him since, he asked to meet me & I agreed. We have met several times now & we are friends on FB. He has had two wives, his first marriage didn't work out, but not before they had had 6 children. His second wife I have also met & some of his family. Unofficially I am a Grandma & a Great grandma. We don't get together now, but we know each other are OK. It was strange but from the first meeting I couldn't relate to him as my son, but as a new friend. Stranger still, he lives about 19 miles away. He was adopted to a Family in Surrey.

That’s wonderful Tiffany at least you know he’s ok and all grown up
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Meeting V. Married her. Fan-bloody-tastic, thanks.
You’re very blessed
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
When I received my faith, blew my mind.

What did I do.....”Rejoice”.....still am.

My life has changed beyond recognition...hasn’t been an easy road though...not easy staying on that narrow path....
That’s wonderful Pauline. It’s something you never forget
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Being attacked and seriously injured in 1989.Life changing stuff, years on crutches etc and medically retired.

Corbyn supports those who did it, which is why I will never vote for him and his mates.
I’m so sorry swimfeeders.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
And you’re still visiting
That's life.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-01-2021, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
That's life.
Yes, we’re all just a besoeker
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Tiffany, biggest, biggest hug. You’re my hero and such a courageous woman! You showed the depth of your love by giving your precious child a chance at a life that you were not in a position to give. Much hugs.
Thank you Minx, it was a long time ago now.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top