Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 06:56 PM

Re: Autistic Children.

Originally Posted by carol ->
There are different degrees of autism as we all know. Josh wouldn't have any idea of the value of things.

He either likes something or he doesn't - and if he doesn't he just ignores it!!
Good point, Carol. We ever need as much education about kids on the spectrum as they need education/guidance about those of us who are not. I have so much admiration for the families of whose kids are on the spectrum.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wouldn't offer to buy it back either.
I would prefer to teach him to realise someone had thought about him, and gone to the trouble of buying him a nice present.
Agree.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have offered him 20 for it, he wants the purchase price, 100

A hard esson to learn.

You bastard - get him a bigger telescope
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:20 AM

I gave my Daughter's friend, for her autistic Son 5 garden gnomes, as I wanted rid of & Daughter said he'd love them, His Mother came & fetched them & sent me a pic of him with the gnomes, two he has painted in bright colours, the others he has left weathered & covered in moss etc, He said they looked nicer that way.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top