Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:08 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Ice and snow . Laptop keyboard went wrong yesterday so now on the phone. Have a good day all and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Morning Swimmy and all to follow later.

No snow here but a hard frost that looks just like it, but forecast to warm up to plus one later, whoopee....

No plans yet other than a roast beef lunch.

Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:48 AM

good morning sunday people, hard frost overnight, so plan B i guess
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:01 AM

Good morning all,

Deep frost here too - the roads/pavements are lethal!

I have a cauldron of carrot and onion soup on the simmer for lunch. Having spicy chicken stir fry for dinner.

Other that - I am hibernating!

Stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:09 AM

Morning everyone

Yes very cold here too so I doubt the garden is an option ...we still haven't sorted the garage out yet there is so much in there that needs getting rid of before the move...maybe not today:

I'm so fed up of saying nothing much planned....but....nothing much planned

Have a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:15 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well.
God bless.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:35 AM

Hot, hot, hot! 35' today and the same or higher until after Australia Day.

I got up early for my walk (it was 20' overnight) so that wasn't too bad, got a few jobs done in the garden before 10am. Shut the house up and got the fans going. My kids all rang and told me to install A/C I am not going to, if the house gets too hot I wander down the Mall and sit in the armchairs there.

It is just after 7pm now and cooling down so I have all the doors and windows open. Apparently the beaches were popular today

Don't get too hot out there and drink a lot. Have a pleasant day don't spend too much.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:43 AM

Good morning everybody. We have snow here & sloshy pavements.

Normally we wouldn't get the car out in this weather but we have our covid jab booked for 11.00am so got to make the effort.

I think Tony & I will spend the afternoon sorting through a big box of photos that have never been put in an album... It's a rainy day activity I've been thinking of doing for a long time.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:59 AM

Good morning all quite a heavy fall of snow last night, the first this winter. It’s lovely to see all the excited children with their parents going down the road and heading for the park with their sleighs.

Just checked the tracker for my washing machine delivery, fortunately it is still on and we are 25 on the list.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:46 AM

Good morning everyone yuk snow...

Not a lot planned for today, one of the older twins my granddaughter age 10 is having a private Facetime later , that is all I have planned for today.
I think she likes a bit of special time with Nanna time away from the others do discuss her poetry writing.

Curry for lunch, just the weather for it .
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top