Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:03 PM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Good Midday from Foxy's world....

Minus 2*C this morning and everything covered in frost, but because it was dry yesterday it wasn't slippy at all when I did my Sunday six miler. A very spectacular sunrise as I made my way back home, and the river level had dropped considerably. The Fishlake residents can breathe a sigh of relief....
No snow at this side of the Pennines, but the temperature is not expected to rise above 0* C for the rest of the day.

I keep getting the aroma of the pork cubes cooking in the oven smothered in a tasty sauce...Yum Yum!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:29 PM

A late good morning/afternoon all.

Snowing like blazes here, after a thick frost as a nice base for it to settle on!
Already a few inches thick and coming down in huge flakes even heavier now.

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A late good morning/afternoon all.

Snowing like blazes here, after a thick frost as a nice base for it to settle on!
Already a few inches thick and coming down in huge flakes even heavier now.

Same here, nice to see all of the youngsters out on the slopes, just like we once did!

My new neighbour's kids have built a 5 foot high SnowMan.

Right in front of their parents' car.

Haha!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:40 PM

If I leave it much later it'll be good evening, so I'd better crack on ..........
All this talk of snow when it's cold and icy just isn't fair; I love snow as does my son who - homeschooling of course on weekdays - is in a position to be able to enjoy it for once.
It's cold enough.
But we don't often see it here.

That snow is one reason why our son wants to move and live in Scotland, the other major influencer being his favourite ice-cream shop and bakers is up there too.

My mouth's watering at the thought of OGF's pork .......... even though my Shepherd's Pie is all ready to pop into the oven.
Have a great rest of your day and stay safe folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top