Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 08:54 PM

Re: Debenhams

Hi

Debenhams Telford, a great place for Breakfast.

The downfall of many bosses was planned there.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Debenhams Telford, a great place for Breakfast.

The downfall of many bosses was planned there.

That was my go to place Only ever went to the upstairs cafe once, coffee and a chocolate muffin
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Closing down.

I will miss them.
All my clothes come from Debenhams or M&S I'm absolutely gutted that Debs are shutting down. I blame online shopping especially Amazon. They are making us very lazy people. I will never ever buy clothes online I don't care how much cheaper they are. We are relying on the internet too much and when the brown stuff hits the fan, life as we know it will end......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:07 PM

Hi

Monday Morning Breakfast.

After briefing by those who had not worked nights and who had spent the weekend golfing.

Midway between the office and the Courts.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:10 PM

Me and Summer will miss it, its our coffee shop stop!

Actually I really like Debenhams, I like all the different shops within it, it will be missed. I think I heard Boohoo are taking over but just onine? Did I get that right?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top