Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 05:49 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken on the Isle of Man.
It was quite a sunny day yesterday but still that cold wind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 07:39 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

That's a lovely picture
Good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 07:49 AM

Yes it's Port Erin we visit there on our biking travels around the island..
Good Morning all, a little wet here at the moment, but that's nothing what we can handle
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 07:54 AM

Good morning Alan, Patsy and all who follow ....

A dry and milder start to the day, shopping and lots of about the house jobs to catch up on today.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 08:07 AM

Good morning all. Nice pic Alan. Haven't been to the Isle of Man for years. It's a lovely place.

Have a nice day all
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 08:15 AM

Whitby yesterday. Bright, windy and very cold

Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 08:44 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Lovely photos Alan and Agent, Thank you.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Taken on the Isle of Man.
It was quite a sunny day yesterday but still that cold wind.
Morning all. ,I walked to the top of that hill Alan on my first visit ,my SIL owns a shop on the front opposite the Beach And i go every year .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:42 AM

Good morning all. Nice pic of the IOM Alan.

Dry weather tipped for today so I plan on going a hill walk with Paula. Josh comes in his buggy so that makes it hard work for Paula pushing him uphill – it was her idea , she reckons she’s unfit.

Wherever you go from my village there are hills and we plan on walking through three villages and up three hills – quite long & steep ones too! About six miles in all – maybe a bit more …. We’ll have a nice lunch at a garden centre before coming back.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:52 AM

Good morning fellow members considerably milder today but the mud is never ending.

I am trying to work up the enthusiasm to decorate the hall and landing which includes 8 doors. My door painting skills leave much to be desired (though I have always done them in this house in the 30 years I have lived here) so I am negotiating with a painter to just do the doors and frames and I will do the rest which will cut down the cost of having someone to do the lot.
I really hate decorating but I hate a shabby house even more so it must be done :| .

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top