Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:26 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Wet here too.
Going to feed the birds this morning as I only do that twice
a week now. The weather hasn't been as cold as some years.
Then have to go to the Glaucoma clinic this afternoon. That
is a pain and I cant stand being put on the visual machine or
whatever its called. Pushing a button when you see a light flash
is not something I like doing. Not the best of patients
Take care all and have a nice day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:33 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny again this morning but I can see the palm trees waving about so presumably the wind is still around. Feeling a bit weary after a very hectic day yesterday, a birthday lunch at a local restaurant, it was very pleasant but went on longer than expected then it was home again to prepare for dinner guests, fortunately it was raclette eating so easy enough to prepare and the guests had fun cooking their own meal, we didnīt have to eat again but it was a really fun night enjoyed by us and our guests. I drove them home at midnight, they got a taxi down to us, came back cleared up, loaded the dishwasher and got things back to normal. Iīm just about to go and meet my usual Thursday morning coffee friends, then some food shopping and then hopefully a quiet rest of day. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:51 AM

Good morning fellow members wet and windy here and I have just finished the weekly shop and put it all away.

Not a lot planned for today, the lady is bringing the new chair covers tomorrow so I need to remove the old ones in preparation.That will be the sitting room finished then

Enjoy your day everyone
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 02:02 PM

Afternoon everyone, had no Internet or tv all morning..
Virgin doing repairs in my area, or so they said..
Done my Hair now anyway.. and my Nails..lol

Enjoy ur afternoon all.

Shazy..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 02:11 PM

Afternoon Each,back from a walk on this lovely sunny Morn'...rosy cheeks to say the least,glad to be back with a warm cuppa..Have a good One Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top