Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 12:09 AM

Re: Would you have said anything?

It's un-nerving Mups, if you're on your own. I once heard a man threaten to punch his little boy, I'm ashamed to say I didn't say anything. It worries me that every one of my three daughters would confront people. I don't know where they get it from! My middle one rugby-tackled a drunk driver to the ground as he tried to run away after an accident, she sat on him until someone came to help!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
It's un-nerving Mups, if you're on your own. I once heard a man threaten to punch his little boy, I'm ashamed to say I didn't say anything. It worries me that every one of my three daughters would confront people. I don't know where they get it from! My middle one rugby-tackled a drunk driver to the ground as he tried to run away after an accident, she sat on him until someone came to help!
Good for her, well done!

You have to be vigilant today..
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 02:11 AM

Wouldn't happen here. Dogs are not allowed in shops and malls (or public transport for that matter) they have to left outside. The only exception is guide dogs and they are trained to use lifts or stairs (as I understand it)
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 07:36 AM

Its a difficult one Mups, ive found pet owners and parents have tunnel vision when it comes to their charges, if confronted you never know what reaction to expect.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 09:09 AM

No, I'd not have had the nerve to speak out, too afraid of a mouthful of abuse or worse, but it would have made me sick all day. If they treat it like that in public God knows what the creature has to endure behind closed doors.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top