Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning everybody.

I'm up earlier than usual today - had a terrible night of insomnia so decided to get up & do something.

So far this morning I have printed a 'dementia quizz' out for Tony with pictures of well known people & 4 easy choice answers for him to pick from. His memory box is getting quite full.

Then I browsed online & have ordered some solar panel garden lights.

Now enjoying a cuppa & visiting my favourite sites.

Later today I'm going to hospital with Tony about a scab that won't heal up on his ear. He was supposed to have it removed 2 weeks ago but he changed his mind & didn't want it doing!! They need to see him to discharge him.

While at Kings Mill Hospital we may have a walk round the reservoir.

Nothing else planned for the day.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 08:37 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Morning everyone! Back to gusty winds and pouring winds today. I thought yesterdays sunshine was too good to last. Ah well, have a lovely day however you choose to spend it. I'll be painting today I think. May as well do something useful
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 09:00 AM

good morning Tuesday, bit colder and windy on early walkies, and not sure if its going to rain here. Got some meadow turf being delivered today, the site is preped, just needs laying as soon as i get it, and then watered in. Looking forward to see the results in the month ahead
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 09:49 AM

Good morning everybody.

The sun is up and although it's a bit breezy it looks like being a day where I might be able to play catch-up in the garden, as well as a doing a few other things inside.

Carol, you have my sympathy.
Insomnia is such an infuriating condition but I hope that the rest of your day goes well.
Judging by the hospital you're visiting you live in the area I spent my later teen years.

Have a great day everybody.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 10:54 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely breezy day and I hope to get lots of washing dry.

I discovered last night that my car boot is leaking and the inside soaked so I am drying the mats . My MOT is is due in March so hope to get it fixed then.

For a few weeks I have seen a motorbike parked in in odd places around the village now it is being parked outside my house. The young man is 'visiting' a house a short distanced away and spending the night with a woman who lives there, he is clearly breaking lockdown and may be trying to conceal the fact by parking in odd places , very annoying .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 10:57 AM

Good morning all, bright, mild and breezy here, just a hint of spring in the air today..

We have just finished clipping the dogs and now having a brew before starting anything else, which with any luck will include being in the garden for awhile.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 11:14 AM

Good morning all a sunny start to the day...

Yesterday afternoon was spent cutting back some bushes and digging the front garden. Also tidied up some of the overgrown bushes in the back garden. It was a lovely warm day so I was able sit outdoors for a while .... to feel the warmth of the sun felt like being in a different world after being indoors so long.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 11:22 AM

Beautiful sunny day, here, in Berkshire.

A lot of zombies out, in the Lake area, across the road.

Must go and join them for a quick shuffle.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2021, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a lovely breezy day and I hope to get lots of washing dry.

I discovered last night that my car boot is leaking and the inside soaked so I am drying the mats . My MOT is is due in March so hope to get it fixed then.

For a few weeks I have seen a motorbike parked in in odd places around the village now it is being parked outside my house. The young man is 'visiting' a house a short distanced away and spending the night with a woman who lives there, he is clearly breaking lockdown and may be trying to conceal the fact by parking in odd places , very annoying .

Or maybe he is 'visiting' several ladies around the village, Meg!

Good morning all.
Bright, sunny, breezy and mild today so far.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top