Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:12 PM

Big Little Lies

Absolutely compelling drama on SKY Atlantic.

Knocks spots off anything else on tv at the moment

Stars Nicole Kidman and Reece Witherspoon.

Is anyone else watching this?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:41 PM

Re: Big Little Lies

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Absolutely compelling drama on SKY Atlantic.

Knocks spots off anything else on tv at the moment

Stars Nicole Kidman and Reece Witherspoon.

Is anyone else watching this?
Moscow, Didn’t you watch it when it was on Atlantic before?

I thought it was brilliant.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:45 PM

I haven't seen it but I read the book at the beginning of my summer hols this year
I was shocked but gripped by it!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Moscow, Didn’t you watch it when it was on Atlantic before?

I thought it was brilliant.

No, first time I've seen it and I didn't realise it was a repeat.......btw I havent seen the final episode yet so please don't give away the ending!!!!

Btw.... I think the only other TV show I posted about on here was 'Dichte, Crime Reporter' a Danish language crime series that I really enjoy.......It didn't get a single response so I'm guessing nobody else watched it!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:24 AM

Don't have sky Atlantic .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:51 AM

I watched it 1st time round too...loved it. I would love another series ....I wasn't finished with them
Moscow
Scotland

10-10-2018, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I watched it 1st time round too...loved it. I would love another series ....I wasn't finished with them
I was listening to Radio 2 today ( Steve Wright) and by coincidence he interviewed the author , Liane Moriarty, and she confirmed there is a second series!

She's currently writing something called 9 Perfect Strangers about a group of people who have signed up for two weeks in a very remote Wellness Spa!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 10:23 AM

No, first time I've seen it and I didn't realise it was a repeat.......btw I havent seen the final episode yet so please don't give away the ending!!!!

Btw.... I think the only other TV show I posted about on here was 'Dichte, Crime Reporter' a Danish language crime series that I really enjoy.......It didn't get a single response so I'm guessing nobody else watched it!!
Gosh, No! I wouldn’t dream of telling you what happened in the end. That’s worse than hiding the last piece of a jigsaw!

I don’t remember seeing ‘Dichte, Crime Reporter’. I have watched other series from Denmark, France and Sweden on BBC3.
Some are far more superior to British television series.
I don’t mind the subtitles either!

Sky Atlantic have shown some superb series. That’s why, l keep subscribing to Sky!
Moscow
Scotland

12-10-2018, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Gosh, No! I wouldn’t dream of telling you what happened in the end. That’s worse than hiding the last piece of a jigsaw!

I don’t remember seeing ‘Dichte, Crime Reporter’. I have watched other series from Denmark, France and Sweden on BBC3.
Some are far more superior to British television series.
I don’t mind the subtitles either!

Sky Atlantic have shown some superb series. That’s why, l keep subscribing to Sky!
You're right.

Dichte , Crime Reporter has run for 3 series ( I think).

Give it a go . I guarantee you'll love it.

I'm also in to The Truth about The Harry Quebert Affair on SKY 1. It's the TV adaptation of the worldwide bestseller ( La verite sur l'affaire Harry Quebert) by Swiss author Joel Dicker and starring Patrick Dempsey.

This 10 episode drama deserves a thread all of it's own. It is bloody brilliant!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 08:34 AM

I was listening to Radio 2 today ( Steve Wright) and by coincidence he interviewed the author , Liane Moriarty, and she confirmed there is a second series!

She's currently writing something called 9 Perfect Strangers about a group of people who have signed up for two weeks in a very remote Wellness Spa!!
I'll look put for that.....can't wait for the second series

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top