Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 09:02 AM

Re: Boxing day sales

I ordered a new MP3 player from Sony. They reduced it by $50 and included free postage.

To be honest I was after a Creative Zen (like my current one) but it looks like they might have stopped making them so Sony was next best.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 04:56 PM

Which one did you get Bruce? I love my Walkman
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Which one did you get Bruce? I love my Walkman
I thought they went out with buttoned boots.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:31 PM

I went to a Next outlet this afternoon and bought a lovely pair of curtains 66''x90'', fully lined, neutral with a few flowery bits and also ring tops, perfect for my French doors.... £17 !! Well pleased..
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:36 PM

I'm afraid I don't enjoy shopping, particulary for clothes and shoes.

I have a Next voucher here for £80 and don't know what to do with it !
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 06:54 PM

I got a fresh whole pineapple for 19cents from Tesco. Does that count?
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
I'm afraid I don't enjoy shopping, particulary for clothes and shoes.

I have a Next voucher here for £80 and don't know what to do with it !
I don't go to sales, as such and usually just buy bits when passing but we just wanted to get out for a bit of air.
I'm sure you'll find something you like with £80 to spare!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
I don't go to sales, as such and usually just buy bits when passing but we just wanted to get out for a bit of air.
I'm sure you'll find something you like with £80 to spare!
I agree it does you good to get out. Unfortunately until after the New Year I'm impersonating Cinderella! Maybe Next will still have some things left by then. I understand they do men's clothing so that could be good.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 07:37 PM

M & co have lovely clothes in their sales every year, I never buy anything at full price so I do tend to shop for clothes in the sales, only locally and never a lot. I bought a rather nice pair of grey cord trousers today and a pale blue jumper for £24, which is not as cheap as I'd like but they were good quality and I needed them.
cranberry
Notts, UK

27-12-2014, 08:03 PM

I like M&Co Twizard, I bought 2 winter coats and 2 pairs of boots recently in the 25% off day, bargains. I do like their clothing but a bra I bought a couple of weeks ago had to go back, the wire came out.. Assistant asked could I not just sew it back in? They never stay put once they come out so had a refund - it's since been reduced by a third so may have another go!

DiamondLady, Next have some very nice mens clothing and they're always having sales - good luck!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top