Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:59 PM

Re: A true story about my middle finger

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
LD a wireless mouse as others have said. You can have it on the sofa next to you. Anything other than a glass transparent surface works. I honestly don't understand how people manage with the dratted touchpad nonsense. It gives you a type of RSI if you use that all the time. Bad for the wrist and joints.

A wireless mouse and keyboard is the most ergonomic combination until we are all microchipped with mindreading technology....

My last pad had bobbles on it which helped.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A good suggestion although if my lap top is on my lap, I'm not sure where to use the mouse.
Park laptop on left leg - open legs and put wireless mouse on right leg - wear appropriate trousers (obviously, cotton or synthetic). Jobs as goodun and no moisture needed. It's what I do, but because I am a shorty I have to have a bean pouffe to raise my legs on (and no I am not talking about my old man).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Park laptop on left leg - open legs and put wireless mouse on right leg - wear appropriate trousers (obviously, cotton or synthetic). Jobs as goodun and no moisture needed. It's what I do, but because I am a shorty I have to have a bean pouffe to raise my legs on (and no I am not talking about my old man).
Blimey that sounds erotic.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Haha! That made me laugh! Sorry, do carry on...
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

24-06-2021, 04:04 PM

Unless you are very unlucky you have two hands, eight fingers and two thumbs. Give them a turn each.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2021, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Oldbod ->
Unless you are very unlucky you have two hands, eight fingers and two thumbs. Give them a turn each.
I shall give that a go Oldbod. I might have to tie my middle finger back because it tends to do most of the work.
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

24-06-2021, 04:09 PM

Or voice recognition?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2021, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Oldbod ->
Or voice recognition?
I'm married, I lost my voice years ago.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:19 PM

Boom Boom, love it!

Sorry, forgot to quote @LD
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I shall give that a go Oldbod. I might have to tie my middle finger back because it tends to do most of the work.
Careful you don't get the Viking's disease.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top