Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 01:25 AM

Re: Falconer Happy to meet you.

Hiya Falc

Mine's a pint of creme de menthe being as you're buying!

This is a good place to be if you want a bit of discussion or some merry banter, so welcome to Over 50s.
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 02:26 PM

Hi Falconer - and welcome from another Newbie - I joined the site yesterday too!
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 08:56 PM

Hello and welcome to over 50s, look forward to your post.
Falconer
Lancashire
Falconer is male  Falconer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 12:12 AM

Hi, everyone, ...and thank you all so much for your warm welcome, ...

...(now, let's just get this bar-order sorted, first, eh?).

Alan, I'm alway's happy to fall in with traditions so, just 'ang on a sec while I get pen an' pad...ok, Mollie, a pint of Creme de Menthe...(hmmm, that seem's to be the only order just now, )...

...still, not to worry, folks...just sidle up to the bar an' put it on my tab, ok?...(oh, gawd, what did I just say?....).
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 12:42 AM

Yer awreet you are, buying in a round so early. Typical generous Lanky lad!

I'm in Wigan, where are you?

Am still waiting for me pint of creme de menthe!
Falconer
Lancashire
Falconer is male  Falconer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 01:16 AM

Hiya, Mollie, .

I haven't been able to suss out how to post a pic of a pint of Creme de Menthe yet...but I will, eventually, ...so, in the meantime, I'll e-mail a pint to yer local Post Office an' you can pick it up there, ok?, !.

...btw, I'm in Rochdale, Mollie......(you might have all the pie's, but we got all the best Black Pud's, lass...lol!).
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

19-07-2012, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Falconer ->
Hiya, Mollie, .

I haven't been able to suss out how to post a pic of a pint of Creme de Menthe yet...but I will, eventually, ...so, in the meantime, I'll e-mail a pint to yer local Post Office an' you can pick it up there, ok?, !.

...btw, I'm in Rochdale, Mollie......(you might have all the pie's, but we got all the best Black Pud's, lass...lol!).
Yeulllllch, ya can keep yer black puds, chuck! We has the bestest pies though!

Ey up, let's speyk broad Lanky so as nobody else knows wot we're saying! It's a whole different language of it's own!

Seriously, have a look in the Forum Help section which will show you how to post photos. In any case, a photo of a pint of creme de menthe is no use 'cos I can't sup it!
Falconer
Lancashire

19-07-2012, 02:10 AM

'Ey up agen, lass, ,

Na'then, Mollie, ah towt mi bro-in-law a birra Lanky dialect, ('e's a cockney, like wot the wife is), an' 'e got hissel reet inter it...so much so, 'is kid's carn understan' 'im, lol!...norra prob, tho', coz thiz pickin' ir up...I berra gerrem all tawkin' Lanky afore much longer, eh?.

Thank's, Mollie, for the info on how to post pic's...I'm going to spend a little time in the 'Help Section', and I shan't re-surface until I'm fully-grounded in how to become a complete and useful member of the 'Over50's Forum', !.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

19-07-2012, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Falconer ->
'Ey up agen, lass, ,

Na'then, Mollie, ah towt mi bro-in-law a birra Lanky dialect, ('e's a cockney, like wot the wife is), an' 'e got hissel reet inter it...so much so, 'is kid's carn understan' 'im, lol!...norra prob, tho', coz thiz pickin' ir up...I berra gerrem all tawkin' Lanky afore much longer, eh?.

Thank's, Mollie, for the info on how to post pic's...I'm going to spend a little time in the 'Help Section', and I shan't re-surface until I'm fully-grounded in how to become a complete and useful member of the 'Over50's Forum', !.

That's the way owd feckler! Any road up, I'm gooin't bed now, bur'ickle be nice chatting wi' thi' another time soon!

Don't be a stranger, even if you do have to type in proper English!

Ni' night chuck.
Falconer
Lancashire

19-07-2012, 02:18 AM

Hiya, Jill, and thank you for your welcome!...look's like we're both gonna be riding this learning-curve together, eh?.

...(but, be warned, you might be getting the odd post from me saying...'how the HECK did you do that?', ok?.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top