Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 04:10 PM

Re: Lets lighten the mood with some Fake News

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The Government has promised the return of the traditional bent cucumber once we have exited the European Union. Speaking from his greenhouse via videophone, the Minister for bent produce, Mike Ocksbent, said that bent cucumbers would definitely reappear on our shelves later this year. He went on to say that the straight ones would not be wasted as each and every one of them will be placed in a bending machine to fall in line with British traditions.
Failing that, they will be shown a photo of Dianne Abbott - that's enough to make anything that's stiff go limp.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Failing that, they will be shown a photo of Dianne Abbott - that's enough to make anything that's stiff go limp.
It works on me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 04:35 PM

I recall hearing of how a parallel can be drawn between the viewing gallery of the Eiffel Tower and experiencing fellatio from Dianne Abbott.

In both cases one would experience severe nausea on looking down.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 04:56 PM

Former labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn has announced he is to give up politics at the end of April due to the fact that no one likes him. He admitted that he had been the least popular Labour leader since the last one and the one before that; he also said that he didn't think it was appropriate that he should give his opinions in the House of Commons when it is obvious that no one ever listens to them.

Good old Corby. He has done the right thing at long last.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 08:30 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex raced back to the UK to lend their support during the lock down period.

Speaking as she stood apart from her husband, declining to rest a possessive hand on his body, Meghan looked sincere as she reported 'the country and people need us! We will do all we can to make life easier for everyone during this awful, awful period! We plan on visiting every patient in every hospital, because seeing us must put a smile on their sweet lil faces, don't you agree?'

Asked whether they plan on seeing members of the Duke's family while over here, her eyes widened in surprise at the question. 'Well of course we will! In actual fact, we are going over to Buck House right after this here interview, ain't that right, darling?'

'Er yah!' her husband responded with a wide smile. 'I can't wait to see my papa, and my big bro, and give them a big hug.'

With tears in their eyes, the reporter waved them off and turned to the camera, declaring 'well if that isn't a boost to the population, then I don't know what is! Back to the studio...'
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 08:55 PM

Jazzi...
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 10:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDnPiXyME0
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex raced back to the UK to lend their support during the lock down period.

Speaking as she stood apart from her husband, declining to rest a possessive hand on his body, Meghan looked sincere as she reported 'the country and people need us! We will do all we can to make life easier for everyone during this awful, awful period! We plan on visiting every patient in every hospital, because seeing us must put a smile on their sweet lil faces, don't you agree?'

Asked whether they plan on seeing members of the Duke's family while over here, her eyes widened in surprise at the question. 'Well of course we will! In actual fact, we are going over to Buck House right after this here interview, ain't that right, darling?'

'Er yah!' her husband responded with a wide smile. 'I can't wait to see my papa, and my big bro, and give them a big hug.'

With tears in their eyes, the reporter waved them off and turned to the camera, declaring 'well if that isn't a boost to the population, then I don't know what is! Back to the studio...'
Very good Jazzi!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Ooo, Jazzi you are naughty ... but it is funny
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 04:52 PM

STOP PRESS

Prince Charles loses argument with a garden vegetable.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top