Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:08 PM

Toddler thrown in trash bin

I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY UNTIL I SAW THIS ON YOUTUBE, BUT NOW I CANT'T STOP CRYING. EVERYONE IN AMERICA KNOWS FULL WELL THAT IF THEY CAN NOT DEAL WITH RAISING A CHILD THEY CAN DROP THE CHILD OFF AT ANY FIRE DEPT OR AT ANY EMERGENCY ROOM, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE ? EVEN A MOTHER ANIMAL IS BETTER THAN THAT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3o1VSMcnmM
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:11 PM

Re: Toddler thrown in trash bin

Sorry it says video unavailable.

Get the gist - must have been bad.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by biffo ->
Sorry it says video unavailable.

Get the gist - must have been bad.

Sorry about that. I typed a wrong letter. Sound is really messed up on video. It works now
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Sorry about that. I typed a wrong letter. Sound is really messed up on video. It works now
The video is working now Bakerman...

What a shocking thing to happen ..... what type of parents must they be to do that to a young baby
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:26 PM

See it now
bakerman
Mexico

27-04-2020, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The video is working now Bakerman...

What a shocking thing to happen ..... what type of parents must they be to do that to a young baby
What a sweet baby. Poor little angel. There are literally millions of people who would love to adopt that baby. I know I'd love to raise it and shower it with love.

I know it's not right but what I'd do to the parents can not be said here.

Evil does exist !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2020, 11:50 PM

Evil bastards. Surely his parents knew they couldn't get away with it?
bakerman
Mexico

28-04-2020, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Evil bastards. Surely his parents knew they couldn't get away with it?
Who knows what those parents thought; I sure don't.
Certainly their minds were diseased.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2020, 10:07 AM

A horrible thing to have happened but no-one knows what terrible stress the parent who did this must have been under. Infanticide usually takes place very soon after birth, very seldom as long as a year.

It's easy to say that unwanted kids can be dropped off at places that will then ensure they are properly cared for, but when people under extreme and uncontrollable stress flip they can and often will do terrible things and on top of everything postpartum depression can be terrible as no doubt some of the ladies will know.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2020, 10:07 AM

Never so terrible as to put a baby in a garbage dumper .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top