Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 11:04 PM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...

Originally Posted by merz ->
Thanks Mags. Got to the point where I cringe everytime I let her out into garden, but we're doing everything we can for her, and hopefully, after Monday, we can do even more...
Fingers crossed she will start improving soon...
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Hope Hatti feels better soon I too know how worrying it can be when your pet is ill ....Sue
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2011, 09:59 PM

How is Hatti now, Merz?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by suey ->
Hope Hatti feels better soon I too know how worrying it can be when your pet is ill ....Sue
Thank you Suey...

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How is Hatti now, Merz?
Sorry for late reply Suey and Mags....been having early nights as the Hatti girl has had me up a number of times through the night.

Hatti had her scan on Monday and sterile urine sent off to laboratory. Got the results last night. Scan showed very small bladder but Louise couldn't see anything untoward, thankfully, and no bacteria showed on culture of urine-so it's very confusing
Vet Louise rang Liverpool for further advice and they have come up with a treatment plan of anti-inflammatories, different antibotics and Urinaid tabs. for her bladder lining. She'll have these for 6 weeks and then if not cleared, we're going for a bladder biopsy.

We're trying to stay positive that at the end of 6 weeks it will all be cleared-really don't want her to be operated on again, but if that's the way we have to go then so be it.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

22-09-2011, 10:24 PM

It's good that they're doing everything possible to get to the cause of Hatti's problem, let's hope all these different meds can clear things up for her. Fingers crossed that she won't need another op, Merz... it must be a great worry for you to see her like this...(((hugs)))
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:31 PM

Glad you and your vet are being so thorough; hope this new regimen will work and she won't need more surgery.......
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 10:34 PM

It's good that they're doing everything possible to get to the cause of Hatti's problem, let's hope all these different meds can clear things up for her. Fingers crossed that she won't need another op, Merz... it must be a great worry for you to see her like this...(((hugs)))
Thanks Mags. I cannot fault Louise, she rang me about 7.45pm last night and went through everything-I know she should have finished work at 6pm! Feel so sorry for Hatti, but keeping fingers crossed that this treatment will work.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

22-09-2011, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Glad you and your vet are being so thorough; hope this new regimen will work and she won't need more surgery.......
Thank you Eileen. Both of us are trying to keep positive, but sometimes get to the point that nothing is going to work after 10 weeks...but everything crossed that we're going to see a big improvement...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

22-09-2011, 10:41 PM

Poor Hatti, please give her a gentle hug from me, Merz...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

22-09-2011, 10:56 PM

Poor Hatti, please give her a gentle hug from me, Merz...
Hug duly given Mags...she's getting plenty of these at the moment

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top