Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 07:41 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning All

Much colder today, sleet at the moment and hail showers later.

Town is still closed and it is still too wet to start on the garden.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good Morning all.

Dry here - but very cold. Threats of snow and/or high winds after lunch. Have switched the CH on.

I am enjoying working my way through this year's birthday cards - just about to start on April - need seven, and May - also seven!

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone, Trust you are all well and please stay safe as well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 09:10 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a nice bright day here. My friend Chris & I plan on doing some urban walking today in the city of Derby. We'll be walking by the river and through parkland. A pleasant walk that takes us to the village/hamlet of Darley Abbey & back to the city by a circular route.

It's a trial for when I take some friends from my facebook group in a couple of weeks. Always best to check out the route before hand.

We plan a pub lunch & shopping after the walk if there's time.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone cold and bright .

I have to go to Argos today to swap the edging shears I bought the other day , they are as tall as I am
I will swap them for some shorter telescopic ones.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 09:48 AM

Good morning all, frosty here after rain and sleet overmight.

We are hoping for a dry day today as the roofers are stripping off our kitchen roof felt and boarding, to repair the storm damage from Ciara a couple of weeks back. They have to get us sealed back in before dark as it's forecast rain again overnight, so it's going to be a hard day for them...

Have a good day everyone
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 09:52 AM

Just opened blinds....light snow all over....ouch!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dry but very cold here. Blue skies with fluffy white clouds? Showers throughout the
day and breezy is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Nothing planned, I’ve only just woken up! Probably it’s going to be another ‘me’ day!
Roll on spring though, only 22 days to go!
https://days.to/spring/2020

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 10:40 AM

Good morning all a chilly one with the sun showing its face now and then.

I’m hoping to get out in the garden today to tidy it up a bit, the weeds are springing up everywhere.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2020, 11:13 AM

Chilly day here in Sudbury but the sun shines and I have only a few emails this morning to go through before my meetings start at 12:30.

Early lunch today in town with Mrs Bread to break up the day and then watch Prime Ministers questions later this evening and all the other stuff we recorded over the past few days.

Happy Wednesday !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top