Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 12:40 PM

Re: What music/artist etc. do you enjoy

It depends a bit on my mood. I enjoy quite a variety from classical to pop. Since my son started playing in a brass band I've even discovered I like brass.
Favourites would include Leonard Cohen, Judy Collins, traditional Scottish music,a lot of John Tavener's music, Sibelius, Schumann, some opera, a lot of 60s music and folk music.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2016, 01:17 AM

Re: What music/artist etc. do you enjoy

Abba, the Hollies, the Beatles, the Supremes, the Jam, David Bowie, Tomas Ledin, Tommy Nilsson, David Lindgren, Bryan Adams, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Brubeck, Angela Bofill, Marlena Shaw, John Farnham, Jane Clifton (whom some will remember from her days portraying 'Margo Gaffney' in 'Prisoner Cell Block H'), Madonna, Steve Winwood, Peter Kent, Adriano Celentano, Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, Mike and the Mechanics, the solo works of the Abba ladies, Robbie Williams, Andy Williams, Arcade Fire, Feist, Dusty Springfield, David Kitt, Katie Melua, Norah Jones, Sinead O'Connor, Susan Boyle, Christopher Stone, Elvis and Mumford and Sons.

I like folk music, West Coast jazz and adult rock.

My favourite albums are 'Eyes Of A Woman' by Agnetha, 'Low' by David Bowie and 'Nattan Ar Ung' by Tomas Ledin.

Tomas Ledin is awesome!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top