Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Re: Anyone ever seen a ghost?

When my daughter was little I knew when we were in for a bad few days as at the top of the stairs I used to see a man standing there carrying a walking stick, when she got better we didnt see him again.I think he was my Grandfather who I never knew.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Lilac my husband is the same it comes in handy when I am not well - he has healed a couple of people over the years but we do not promote the fact that he can do it.
I don't either..people want so much from you sometimes..It comes on by itself and my palms are burning and I can actually feel it if I put my hands to my face..like static electricity!
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;446073]
Originally Posted by lilac ->
Yes..they think you can do it willy-nilly..I can also heal..I have the most amazing heat that comes out of the palms of my hands..[/QUOTE]

That's good Lilac, I also used to do this a lot. I studied and have 4 healing certificates (one is for animal healing). However, we mustn't forget that "we" do not heal, as I'm sure you know. The healing energy is being sent through us from higher sources, it is they who do the healing, we are only being used as channels.
Yes..I understand that because it is certainly something I have no control over..I can't make it happen..it just does..seems a bit of a waste if I can help someone..but hey!
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 05:20 PM

I've seen ghosts since I was a small boy and I still see them now.

Not long ago I got talked into letting a woman who said she was a psychic into the house and although I was sceptical at first she told me how many ghosts there were in the room at that time, how many visit me regularly and one I didn't want around me.

The odd thing was there were two ghosts or 'spirits' in the room when she came in and one left immediately and she told me that at the exact moment that one left.

In the end I asked her to stop because I didn't want to continue after she suddenly said my mother's name, (she said her actual name, which was very unusual), and she said that if I was bothered by that or any of them she'd take them with her!

I know people will still think "Oh yeah?!!" but as she left I felt the 'noise' die down and it's been far quieter for me in our house since then,

There's still what I call the little white one that I see regularly and now a new black one; they're like balls of energy I suppose and they move very fast if you try to focus on them!

Whether anyone believes me or not I really couldn't care less because I know what I see and always have been able to see, just as I get frequent premonitions.

One I will tell you about was on our first visit to Malta in 1996 and we went to some catacombs near Rabat.

It's quite a spooky place but I didn't feel anything other the benign presences.

The really funny thing was that when we got to the exit my wife said to an attendant "that man dressed-up as a knight back there gave me a bit of a shock!"

The attendant looked a bit mystified then told her there wasn't anyone dressed as a knight and my wife looked at me then and said "you saw him didn't you but didn't say anything!"

I had - but how do you tell someone, especially when they do actually see a ghost or spirit too?!! stevmk2
lilac
West yorks uk

23-04-2014, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
I've seen ghosts since I was a small boy and I still see them now.

Not long ago I got talked into letting a woman who said she was a psychic into the house and although I was sceptical at first she told me how many ghosts there were in the room at that time, how many visit me regularly and one I didn't want around me.

The odd thing was there were two ghosts or 'spirits' in the room when she came in and one left immediately and she told me that at the exact moment that one left.

In the end I asked her to stop because I didn't want to continue after she suddenly said my mother's name, (she said her actual name, which was very unusual), and she said that if I was bothered by that or any of them she'd take them with her!

I know people will still think "Oh yeah?!!" but as she left I felt the 'noise' die down and it's been far quieter for me in our house since then,

There's still what I call the little white one that I see regularly and now a new black one; they're like balls of energy I suppose and they move very fast if you try to focus on them!

Whether anyone believes me or not I really couldn't care less because I know what I see and always have been able to see, just as I get frequent premonitions.

One I will tell you about was on our first visit to Malta in 1996 and we went to some catacombs near Rabat.

It's quite a spooky place but I didn't feel anything other the benign presences.

The really funny thing was that when we got to the exit my wife said to an attendant "that man dressed-up as a knight back there gave me a bit of a shock!"

The attendant looked a bit mystified then told her there wasn't anyone dressed as a knight and my wife looked at me then and said "you saw him didn't you but didn't say anything!"

I had - but how do you tell someone, especially when they do actually see a ghost or spirit too?!! stevmk2
I have been psychic since I can remember...my mother was psychic too..she said ''be careful..people will think you are a witch!''
lilac
West yorks uk

23-04-2014, 05:57 PM

Now witches had a great deal...thrown in a pond..if they drowned..they were innocent..If they floated..they were taken out..tortured until they confessed..and then hung..

Seems fair to me..
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 02:56 PM

Forgot to tell you yesterday..A friend of mine told me that her father appeared to her the day after his death..

Apparently..he was wearing modern clothes..something that he didn't do when he was alive..

This gives me hope...Shopping!!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Forgot to tell you yesterday..A friend of mine told me that her father appeared to her the day after his death..

Apparently..he was wearing modern clothes..something that he didn't do when he was alive..

This gives me hope...Shopping!!
Hope you didn't say that to 'her'
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 03:10 PM

I think it fair to say that I am a fairly logical person and can find reasons for most things, but I have had one or two strange experiences. The strangest was quite some years ago when we still lived in England. Mr Clumsy used to leave for his work anywhere between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. and this particular time I woke up and he was sat on the bed putting his socks on, well I thought it was him. I looked at the clock it was 8.05 a.m., strange I thought and said "you are late this morning", no reply and I turned over and closed my eyes again. A few minutes later I turned back and there was a man standing at the side of the bed, scared the hell out of me. He was tall and thin, his hair was grey and sort of just hung to below his ears. He was wearing a cream coloured cable knit sweater with a V neck and a red stripe and a green stripe at the neck. I was petrified, he just stood looking for what seemed ages, must have been only seconds, then he sort of started disolving from the head downwards, like wisps of smoke which drifted up and went out through the top of the closed door.
I have never been so frightened in my life and for the next month or so I refused to go in the bedroom alone. I have no idea who this man was but to this day if I passed him in the street I would recognise him. We were in a new house which had been built on farmland, we checked as much as we could but there was nothing, nothing weird had ever happened there, nobody else had lived in the house and thank goodness it never happened again. Just a very weird experience and not during the night, this was morning.
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 03:11 PM

Nooooo...

I have made the most awful gaffes though..like congratulating a man for taking his mother out for the evening..only to be told..''that's not my mother, it's my wife!!''

Getting out of my seat on a train to let a ''pregnant'' lady sit down..When I asked when was the baby due,'' she said ''What baby??

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top