Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 08:32 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all the sun is just breaking through and it looks like another lovely day for us.

My husband has an appointment with his doctor today to hear the results of his tests, the doctor has requested my presence with him .... I'm hoping this is just routine

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 08:34 AM

Happy Friday everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. Was cloudy and now the sun has come out
Lovely photo of my homeland Alan.
Will be there in 2 weeks time.
Take care all
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 09:38 AM

Morning all and my best wishes for a satisfying day for each of you.

I have a tiny garden 15 ft x 20ft max.

I just about have enough room for a few specimen plant spots. This year I have put on my even tinier frontage some Hollyhocks. They get quite a reaction & folks ask
what are they?

Next to the gate I have a clump of lemon balm with a little sign inviting passers by to squeeze a leaf to release the lemon fragrance..

Can you smell it?
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 09:41 AM

Morning everyone, bit cloudt here, but Sun is trying..
Work for me this morning..
My Drinks are chiiling in the Fridge, ready for the weekend

Enjoy ur Friday all.

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 10:15 AM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny morning with a bit of breeze, no doubt it will get hot very soon. The dogs have had their morning chase round the garden and are now both sleeping stretched out on the tiles, which are always nice and cool. A few jobs to deal with then I will be off to collect my friend for our usual Friday outing, I donŽt know where it will be to yet but weŽll decide somewhere along the way. Have a lovely day all.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 10:30 AM

Bit of a cheek I know just dropping in from Nowhere but thats Annie! Missed you all tons, gave up course I was an old girl and then Spring broke thru, the birds were singing and Annie was lonely having lost the most wonderful person in my life, my dog Phoebe Wilkinson, whom we both knew wasnt a dog at all, coming from the ribble valley and being a cavalier! So Hello folks.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 10:33 AM

You can do it girl, whatever it is, God made you a woman and women deal with things. Good luck to you both.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 10:45 AM

Morning all. Feeling a bit stunned this morning

Hope you all have a good day.

Mags - hope all is ok for you and your husband.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 12:01 PM

Good morning fellow members , the sun has just come out but I am feeling sad after reading about Janela

I have done the shopping and have yet to put it all away.
Enjoy your day everyone...

Mags I hope all is well with your husband xx

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top