Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:15 PM

Anyone ever seen a ghost?

I worked at a bakery a few years ago, which required me to be at work at 3 am...I didn't have a car at the time so I walked, it wasn't far..

Coming up to a large church..I saw a tall thin man with a top hat on, scarf around it, blowing in the wind..

He crossed the road..and walked into the cemetary..and disappeared..He looked like a Victorian undertaker..

At that point, one of my colleagues stopped in her car to give me a lift.

I said to her ''I think I have just seen a ghost!'' She said ''Stop it, I have seen that thing about 5 times now...
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:22 PM

Re: Anyone ever seen a ghost?

Loads!

They are everywhere, all the time.

Don't know quite how I see them and others do not and I see 'them' all the time lilac, as do many others who don't say anything 'cos people think we're all nutters!! stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:25 PM

I have Lilac.
I used to be very psychic, but the ability has dwindled over the years.
Some of us are more in tune to these things
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Loads!

They are everywhere, all the time.

Don't know quite how I see them and others do not and I see 'them' all the time lilac, as do many others who don't say anything 'cos people think we're all nutters!! stevmk2
Used to be quite psychic when I was younger..I tend to hear them more than I see them..
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I have Lilac.
I used to be very psychic, but the ability has dwindled over the years.
Some of us are more in tune to these things
I'm the same..but every now and again it kicks in..I have learned to listen to it..
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:33 PM

I may have seen a ghost - but I have to say I was quite drunk at the time. I know, me - drunk!? Never

I was walking home from the pub to my house and stopped outside a derelict house to light a cigarette. Just as I was about to start walking again I glanced at the house and I swear to this day that I saw (or at least think I saw) a female face in the upstairs bedroom window. A few years later somebody told me that a woman had been found dead in that same bedroom 20 years earlier.

Spooky indeed.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:34 PM

I believe you Jim
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2014, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
I'm the same..but every now and again it kicks in..I have learned to listen to it..
Yep - instinct is all part of it, never, ignore that .....
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yep - instinct is all part of it, never, ignore that .....
Have you ever ignored it..and afterwards you've thought ''Rats?''
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2014, 03:41 PM

Twice !
The last time I thought that's it, will never ignore again - it really is foolish to ignore it, I should have known better.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top